Question about Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Hi this works with some canon priters try ir
codes for reset:
1. Press and hold the POWER button
2. Turn off the printer by disconnecting the printer power cable,
3. turn on the printer, still holding the POWER button
The indicator (L.E.D.) should be green.
4. Press and release the RESUME button , the indicator (L.E.D.) should be orange.
5. Press and release the RESUME button again, the indicator (L.E.D.) should be green.
6. Release both buttons.
7. Reconnect the printer cable.
8. And it should be reset.
All best: Pineworks
Posted on Jan 25, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 12, 2017 | In Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 10, 2017 | The Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 08, 2017 | SHARP MX-3100N
Jan 13, 2015 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 29, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 07, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 02, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 28, 2007 | Epson Stylus 2200 InkJet Photo Printer
310 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: