How do i fix a zire 21 palm it wont turn on, charge,work nothing
From Palm support:
1. Press either the Date Book or Address Book button to see if
you can turn on your handheld that way.
2. Perform a soft reset: Use the tip of an unfolded paper clip
(or similar object without a sharp tip) to gently press the
reset button inside the hole on the back panel of your
3. Make sure the power adapter is plugged securely into a
working electric outlet and is firmly connected to the
handheld. (If no outlet is available, your handheld can also
be charged through the USB cable, but this takes much
Note: Your handheld does not have an indicator light to indicate that your handheld is being charged.
4. Charge for another three full hours.
5. If your handheld now turns on, check the charging-battery icon to ensure that your handheld is being charged. Example:
a. Connect the handheld to an outlet and turn it on.
b. Tap Home .
c. Look for the lightning bolt on the battery icon at the top of the screen.
d. If you do not see the lightning bolt, repeat steps 3 and 4.
Hope this helps.
Nov 03, 2009 |
Palm Zire 21 P80730US Handheld