Question about Dell Inspiron 1501 Notebook
Run a quick diagnostics on the keyboard . To check if the keyboard is OK .
To do the same
1. Shut down your computer
2. Hold down the Fn key and press the power button
3. PSA diagnostics screen would appear , which would test the LCD and you would hear beeps
4. Second a memory test would run
5. It would prompt you to run advanced memory diags , say no to the same
6. Enter the dell 32 bit diagnostics on the next prompt
7. Run a custom test on the keyboard.
Do post the results .
Posted on Jan 25, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 13, 2013 | Sega Sonic R for Windows
Aug 03, 2011 | Wurlitzer Jukebox 1015 One More Time...
Jun 17, 2011 | Garmin nuvi 255W GPS Receiver
Jun 11, 2011 | Gigabyte GA-945GCM-s2C socket LGA775...
Apr 09, 2010 | Sony PlayStation 3 Slim Black Console
Jan 01, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 09, 2009 | ASUS K8V-MX Motherboard
Sep 11, 2009 | ACCO Brands Kensington Ci70 Wired Keyboard...
Sep 06, 2008 | 2004 Honda Civic
224 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!