Question about Dell Inspiron 1501 Notebook
Run a quick diagnostics on the keyboard . To check if the keyboard is OK .
To do the same
1. Shut down your computer
2. Hold down the Fn key and press the power button
3. PSA diagnostics screen would appear , which would test the LCD and you would hear beeps
4. Second a memory test would run
5. It would prompt you to run advanced memory diags , say no to the same
6. Enter the dell 32 bit diagnostics on the next prompt
7. Run a custom test on the keyboard.
Do post the results .
Posted on Jan 25, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 20, 2011 | ASUS Eee PC 1000H Laptop
Sep 06, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 22, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
Jan 01, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 21, 2009 | Acer Extensa 4620 Notebook
Aug 22, 2009 | HP Pavilion zd8000 Notebook
Jun 18, 2009 | NEC Versa LX Notebook
Dec 31, 2008 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
Feb 10, 2008 | Dell InspironTM 1501 Notebook
Aug 14, 2007 | Acer Aspire 3000 Notebook
223 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!