Question about Dell Inspiron 1501 Notebook
Run a quick diagnostics on the keyboard . To check if the keyboard is OK .
To do the same
1. Shut down your computer
2. Hold down the Fn key and press the power button
3. PSA diagnostics screen would appear , which would test the LCD and you would hear beeps
4. Second a memory test would run
5. It would prompt you to run advanced memory diags , say no to the same
6. Enter the dell 32 bit diagnostics on the next prompt
7. Run a custom test on the keyboard.
Do post the results .
Posted on Jan 25, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 20, 2011 | ASUS Eee PC 1000H Laptop
Sep 06, 2010 | PC Laptops
May 22, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
Jan 01, 2010 | PC Laptops
Oct 21, 2009 | Acer Extensa 4620 Notebook
Aug 22, 2009 | HP Pavilion zd8000 Notebook
Jun 18, 2009 | NEC Versa LX Notebook
Dec 31, 2008 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
Feb 10, 2008 | Dell InspironTM 1501 Notebook
Aug 14, 2007 | Acer Aspire 3000 Notebook
223 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!