Question about Canon CP1250-D Calculator
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: CANNON SURE SHOT 80U
1. With power off, press the MODE button to select the DATE mode.
2. Press the zoom out (three trees) button for more than two seconds to enter the date/time set mode.
3. Press the zoom out (three trees) button to select year, month, day, hour, or minute (selected number will flash).
4. Use the zoom in (one tree) button to advance the number.
5. Repeat steps 3. and 4. to set each value.
6. Press the zoom out (three trees) button until the colon (in the hours:minutes) is flashing. When the colon stops flashing, date and time setting is completed.
7. Press the MODE button and the power will switch off.
Posted on Apr 16, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 23, 2011 | Canon Cameras
Jun 23, 2011 | Canon PowerShot SD1000 Digital Camera
Dec 27, 2010 | Canon PowerShot SD750 / IXUS 75 Digital...
Nov 30, 2010 | Canon PowerShot A560 Digital Camera
Jul 03, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 19, 2010 | Canon PowerShot SD750 / IXUS 75 Digital...
Apr 08, 2008 | Sharp EL-1750PIII Calculator
Feb 19, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 16, 2013 | Canon CP1250-D Calculator
206 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: