I have TravelMat 5520 my webcam is not work and whene I open the driver manegar and mak update to the driver by internate i got message the the driv is up to date my crystal eye is not work with messenger
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Check Following Steps.
- Go to Right Click My Computer > Manage > Device Manager. - Check whether your web has installed Correctly
- Open Skype or any other capturing software to start webcam.
- If not working, Try to update the drivers.
Does it maybe a updated software cause problem? How old is your notebook Acer Aspire 5520 ?You'd better descript your question more clear for detail,so that we can understand the real trouble of the Acer Aspire 5920 Notebook webcam.
Go to acer's web page and download the driver for the camera the drivers usually get erased when you restart your system .. or just download a programe called driverdoctor its about $10 to unlock but it automatically updates your systems drivers for you saves alot of hassel really