Question about HP Photosmart C7280 Printer
Ink system failure error 0Xc19a0023, I have tried the on screen to put off and then on instruction more than 20 times without resolve. what should I do?
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I had the same problem and took Guru NinaE advice....1. Unplug power cord from back of printer while it is on. 2. Wait for 60 seconds after it is in sleep mode. 3. Press and hold "Print Photos" and "Red Eye Removal" at the same time and while holding the two buttons down, plug in the power cord into the back of the printer. 4. The printer display should go blank or Reset might show up on the display. When this happens, touch the ON button and the printer will reset itself.
Posted on Sep 15, 2009
SOURCE: Ink System Failure HP C5180
Hidden tech menu For resetting and repair, FIX UIAUX
Fixes error 0xc18a0507 error ink system fail
press <left arrow> then press <setup> button together
then press <ok>once support R0631m comes on screen
right arrow 2 times to the System configuration menu
then <ok> to select and ok to confirm reset error.
then <cancel> to escape ( all of witch are onscreen instructions.)
presto restart and no further error
------------- solution 2 ----------------------------------
HP C5180 All-In-One Printer HARD RESET:
Hold down HELP + OK button and unplug printer
Hold down HELP + OK button again as you plug the printer back in.
Then power it on, if it doesn’t power on automatically.
Be Safe: keep holding the buttons until the printer turns itself off. (It took mine less than a minute.)
Now you can release the buttons and simply power it back on.
I got an error message about “improper shut down” since I unplugged it w/out powering down. After I clicked “OK” the printer was just fine and didn’t mind anymore. And now I can print.
Posted on Sep 21, 2009
Solution one: Reset the product
1. Without turning off the product, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product.
1. Remove the cartridges from the product.
2. Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges ' message to display on the control panel.
3. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
4. Wait 60 seconds.
5. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button ( ).
6. Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product.
7. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
8. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing again.
9. If you have completed all the steps listed above and are still experiencing a problem, you need to service the product.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Apr 03, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 02, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 24, 2014 | United Stationers HP Photosmart C8180...
Apr 14, 2011 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 02, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 20, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
Aug 24, 2008 | HP Photosmart D7160 InkJet Printer
141 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!