Question about Nintendo Wii Console
The hand only shows up on the screen when I turn the unit on and select a game. after that it is gone and i have to use the buttons on the remote to select what i want. I tried re syncing the remote, changing the batteries and adjusting the sensitivity but nothing has worked. as a matter of fact i can't get the two separate dots to show on the sensitivity screen at all.
It is probally your sensor bar try moving that or go to sensor bar settings and change settings there
Posted on Jan 25, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Open Mouse by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Hardware, and then clicking Mouse.
2. Click the Pointer Options tab, and then do any of the following:
• To change the speed at which the mouse pointer moves, move the Select a pointer speed slider towards Slow or Fast.
• To make the pointer work more accurately when you're moving the mouse slowly, select the Enhance pointer precision check box.
• To speed the process of selecting a choice when a dialog box appears, select the automatically move pointer to the default button in a dialog box check box.
• To make the pointer easier to find when you move it, select the Display pointer trails check box, and then move the slider towards Short or Long to decrease or increase the length of the pointer trail.
• To ensure that the pointer doesn't block your view of the text you're typing, select the Hide pointer while typing check box.
• To find a misplaced pointer by pressing the CTRL key, select the Show location of pointer when I press the CTRL key check box.
Change mouse settings
If you are using touchpad, try reducing the Touchpad sensitivity and check
1. Click on the "Start" icon in the lower left corner of the screen. Select "Control Panel." Next select "Mouse" under "Hardware and Sound." You can also left-click the touchpad while the cursor is anywhere on the desktop. From that screen, choose "Mouse Pointers."
2. Select the "Buttons" tab at the top of the dialog box that opens. This shows the type of touchpad device installed on your laptop.
3. Set the touchpad for right or left-handed use from this dialog box. You can adjust the double click speed of your computer as well. When you finish making any changes, click "Apply."
4. Pick the "Device Settings" tab from the dialog box now. You can see the touchpad for your Vista machine highlighted on this screen. Select "Settings."
5. Read the information provided in the next dialog box. It gives you options for tapping your touchpad, using the buttons, scrolling, pointer motion and sensitivity.
6. Make any changes you want from the various topics. When you make a change, click "Apply." Click "OK" when you finish making all your changes.
7. Do some work on your computer for a while, If the touchpad is still too sensitive, return to the "Mouse" menu and continue to adjust the settings until you get them just the way you want them.
If the issue persists try to perform a clean boot and check whether the issue is still persists.
Follow the steps mentioned in the article given below.
How to configure Windows Vista to start in a "clean boot":
Note:Once the troubleshooting is over, reset the computer to start as usual.
Also I would suggest you to keep in touch with mouse manufacturer
Oct 10, 2012 | Samsung SENS R460 LAPTOP LCD SCREEN 14.1"...
Feb 04, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Remote Controller
Jan 09, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jan 03, 2010 | Nintendo Wii Console
Mar 18, 2009 | Gateway MT6707 Notebook PC
Jan 20, 2009 | Microsoft Rise of Nations for Windows
Oct 06, 2008 | Toshiba P000347580 - Satellite 1400&2400...
193 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!