Question about Xerox Office Equipment & Supplies
ERROR U3-4 XEROX WORK CENTRE 428
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I found some thing maybe do for you it may not be rhe right code you have at this moment but it come in handy for you.
31,004.40:6909: it's a mechanical initialization jam error. Pull out the paper tray to make sure it doesn't have a jam. Try also to manually feed some heavy paper or card stock through the printer to make sure the sensor in the preheater isn't stuck.
39,002.40 : DRAM test failure.
39,012.40:56208: "Cycle the power" and if that does not work replace the document feeder.
39,012.41: Document Feeder Optical Failure. Replace the document feeder.
4,0XX.6x: Process Control Software Fault.
· Reset NVRAM and then retest.
· Ensure ground integrity for the system
· Replace the EEPROM chip.
· Reboot the system.
· From the System Setup menu, go to "Information", "Troubleshooting"
· Service Tools menu.
· With the cursor at the top of the Service Tools menu, press both the Up Arrow
· and Down Arrow buttons to display the Hidden Service menu.
· Reset NVRAM is in there.
Also may be handy is this.
4,0XX.6x Process Control Software Fault
a. Reset NVRAM and then retest.
b. Ensure ground integrity for the system.
c. Replace the EEPROM chip.
d. Reboot the system.
1. From the System Setup menu, go to Information --> Troubleshooting -->
Service Tools menu.
2. With the cursor at the top of the Service Tools menu, press both the Up Arrow and Down Arrow buttons to display the Hidden Service menu.
3. Reset NVRAM is in there
1. Turn the system power ON.
2. Wait for the Xerox logo to begin moving across the display.
3. Before the logo is centered on the display, press and hold the Back and Info buttons on the control panel.
4. Hold both buttons until the display reads “Beginning Service Mode Initialization”. Release the buttons and the system reboots into service mode with the Service Diagnostics menu displayed. Hope it will help you in some way of finding the fault. Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 03, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 07, 2016 | Xerox Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 22, 2016 | Xerox Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 07, 2014 | Xerox WorkCentre Pro 428 Copier
Aug 19, 2011 | Xerox WorkCentre Pro 428 Copier
Apr 30, 2011 | Xerox WorkCentre Pro 428 Copier
Feb 18, 2011 | Xerox (109-R-00486) Maintenance / Upgrade...
Oct 04, 2010 | Xerox WorkCentre Pro 428 Copier
Feb 21, 2009 | Xerox WorkCentre XD100 All-In-One Laser...
12 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: