Question about Samsung Galaxy S 4G Cell Phone
Not pairing with b/berry vm605 bluetooth
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Wireless headset pairing
With the Samsung WEP210 this is a common problem (which is actually just a user error)
This is what you do:
1. Of coarse make sure the headset is charged
2. Make sure the bluetooth headset if OFF
3. PRESS and HOLD the top/middle (on/off) button until the light stays on (it will blink then should stay on continuously). That means it is now in pairing mode.
4. Tell you phone to search for bluetooth devices.
5. It should find the headset, and by default type "0000" to pair your new headset**
**You can use whatever pin code you like......but I would recommend the default which is four zeros.
Posted on Dec 10, 2008
If you have lost the pairing on your Blackberry with the headset follow these simple steps below:
• Setting the headset into pairing mode
1) Ensure the headset is fully charged
2) The headset must be switch off
3) Press and hold the on button for +- 8 seconds until the light flashes red-blue
4) The headset is now in pairing mode
• Searching for the headset on the Blackberry
1) Go to “settings” or “connections”
2) Select Bluetooth, then options
3) Select Devices and click add
4) The Blackberry should search for any available Bluetooth devices and display what was found
5) Select the Samsung device and click add
6) You will be required to enter in a pass code which is standard ‘0000’. If not try '1234'.
7) If successful then the headset will start flashing BLUE every few seconds.
• The headset is now paired with the Blackberry
Hope this helps
Posted on Jan 11, 2009
turn off the head set then press and hold the on button until the blue light stays solid blue.
search for device on your new phone and add device code is 0000
Posted on Apr 12, 2009
make sure both bluetooth devices are in pairing mode.
go into your phone settings and find bluetooth, add device and pair
Here is a video on youtube that explains how to do in without navigation from the talk button on the steering wheel.
Click here to watch the video
You will find many great videos regarding this subject in youtube.
do a search for pairing bluetooth lexus rx350
if this post helps please leave a vote on fixya
Posted on May 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
on Jun 29, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jun 26, 2012 | Blackberry Curve 8350i
Jul 06, 2011 | HEWLETT-PACKARD HP Pavilion Laptop / Intel...
Jun 05, 2011 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jan 13, 2011 | Plantronics Explorer 320 Wireless Headset
Sep 15, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 25, 2008 | RIM BlackBerry 8700c Cellular Phone
Mar 22, 2008 | Eforcity Samsung Bluetooth Headset WEP200...
202 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: