Question about Computers & Internet
What does this mean?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The best way the solve this is to do a repair install using your Office installation disk. It should keep all your office data and settings.
Posted on Nov 12, 2009
You can try the following steps:
1. You can try to reset the outlook settings to default settings using the following command:
Press Windows key+ R and type "outlook /resetnavpane" , click on "OK".
2. You can disable the add ins in the registry as well.
Path: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\Outlook\Addins registry subkey and theHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\Outlook\Addins registry subkey.
The individual available add-ins are listed in the Addins subkeys. Within each Add-ins subkey is a property called LoadBehavior. This property has two possible values: 2 to disable or disconnect the add-in and 3 to enable the add-ins.
3. Create a new outlook profile and configure the e-mail account.
4. You can also try to run the scan on PST file. Depending on the combination of Windows and MS Office versions you have installed,ScanPst is in one of the following folders
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\
5. If none of the above step worked, you can repair the office suite from "add/remove application" wizard.
6. Also try to create a new Windows user profile and configure a new outlook profile with e-mail address and check.
I hope the above fix works for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted on Jan 03, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 29, 2011 | 2004 Jaguar X-Type
Apr 11, 2011 | Vivitar Cameras
Jan 03, 2010 | LG TracFone 600 Cell Phone - TF600GP4
Nov 02, 2009 | AT&T Blackberry Curve 8300 Smartphone
Oct 18, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Mar 13, 2009 | Microsoft Outlook Express
Jan 03, 2009 | Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 for PC
Aug 22, 2008 | Nikon Coolpix 2200 Digital Camera
Mar 08, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
376 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!