Microsoft Office 2007
To recover your Office 2007 Code, please do the following:
1. If you live in the US, please call Microsoft Office Sales and Information.
2. Their number is : 1-800-426-9400
3. Please have your original receipt handy
4. This will be a relatively quick and painless process if you registered your product (you registered, right?)
5. If Office 2007 was included with your computer at installation time (OEM), you will need to contact your manufacturer for technical support. Please have your original receipt handy.
6. If you purchased this product from a friend or from a third party like eBay, your best bet is to contact the seller and get the information from them.
7. Failing this, if they have lost or forgotten the information then if you can obtain the original receipt from them, it may help you when you call Microsoft.
8. If you're looking for an online code to validate a piece of software you downloaded via a peer-to-peer torrenting program, you need to be aware that your request violates the intellectual property laws of most countries and that no one here will be able to answer this question without breaking said laws.
Jan 14, 2009 |
Educational & Reference Software