Question about HP Officejet 5610 All-in-One Printer
Paper will not feed into printer. When I try to print or copy, I get the message: Printer is out of paper. It is not out of paper, the paper is in the input tray, pushed in as far as possible and touching the paper guide on the left hand side of the input tray.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: ADF document feed
Hi, The problem seems to be a piece of debris , paper stuck in the ADF roller assy. You can check this by opening up the adf cover and inspecting the paper path. I have seen where a very small peice can cause paper path problems to where something is blocking the paper> Good Luck!
Posted on Dec 03, 2007
SOURCE: hp psc 1315 paper jam
. Switch off the printer and disconnect the power supply. Allow any residual charge inside the all-in-one printer to dissipate before putting your hands or any metal tools inside the chassis.
2. Pin down the exact location of the jam. The 3 hot spots for a jam are before a sheet completely leaves the paper tray, anywhere between the feed tray and print carriage or between the print carriage and output tray.
3. Take off the front paper tray if the sheet jammed while still in the front area of the printer. If here, you should be able to see most of the paper.
4. Pull the sheet with both hands and steady pressure. Do not tug as you might rip the paper, leaving a piece deeper inside the machine.
5. Open the back panel to reach paper jammed between the feed-tray area and print carriage. Carefully remove the jammed paper.
6. Use the carriage access door to get at a jam further inside the printer. You may need to remove the print carriage to get to the jam.
7. Replace all parts and return any access panels to their closed and locked positions. Plug your printer back in and flip the power switch.
Posted on Jun 18, 2008
Really strange! May be the brightness is not controlled in the ADF mode, too bright to scan data on the backside also. Try reinstallig the software.
Posted on Aug 20, 2008
FROM HP, searched and found after three or four weeks of unresolved solutions .. and that's fixed the problem !!
Solution Follow the steps below:
Posted on Oct 12, 2008
SOURCE: Printer will not print
I had the same problem and to fix it there was a blue tray I had to pull out (the tray for the photopaper). Once it was pulled out so it was about flush with grey part beside it, the printer worked again. (The photopaper tray is just above where you put the regular paper.)
Posted on Mar 26, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 13, 2015 | HP Deskjet 2050 All-in-One Printer
Jan 04, 2011 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 15, 2010 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 04, 2010 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 10, 2010 | Xerox Phaser 6250DP Laser Printer
Jun 17, 2009 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
79 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: