Question about Audio Players & Recorders
FM aerial connection is via two connections and my FM aerial is coaxial connecter how do I connect
Posted on Jan 16, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi, It sounds like your receiver is still looking for audio on the coaxial connection, rather than the optical.
1. Make sure the optical connection is between your DVD player and the LD/DVD Optical In on the back of your receiver.
2. If you have a monitor connected to the receiver to show the on-screen display, click Setup from the main menu, click Input Mode, then, next to LD/DVD choose Optical. It may be set to coaxial, analog or auto.
Alternatively, choose the input source on the front of your receiver (LD/DVD), then press Input Mode button (bottom right, near the input selector) till it displays Digital Optical.
If all else fails, reset the receiver by:
1. Turn off the receiver
2. Hold down DISPLAY and PANEL UP/DOWN buttons and press power.
3. All Clear should appear on the screen.
Use caution, however, as this will erase all the settings in your receiver.
Posted on Apr 20, 2009
1) Check to see if the screen says "EXT DECODER". If it does, press the EXT DECODER button again and this should fix the problem
2) Press input mode button until the display reads auto or digital. It may be set to analog.
Posted on Nov 23, 2009
SOURCE: Trying to play Pandora radio
I have the same problem. Used to work even on Iphone 4 and suddenly it just stopped working about 10 days ago. Very strange as i have not updated my iphone (I'm on Version 4.02). My Denon dock is ASD-3W (wifi) connected to Denon 3808CI.
Any info appreciated.
Posted on Dec 21, 2010
Have you tried the another optical cable? They don't tolerate dirty connections or small-radius bends in their routing. THAT (and the expense of optical cables) is why I always choose coaxial connections when possible.
Posted on Mar 02, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2014 | Denon DRA-365R Receiver
Oct 03, 2013 | Panasonic DMR-EH57 HDD Recorder Player
Feb 02, 2013 | Philips DVDR3380/05 DVD Recorder
Mar 14, 2011 | Televison & Video
Dec 30, 2010 | Philips SAA7130 TV Tuner/FM Radio/Video...
Oct 08, 2009 | Marantz Audio Players & Recorders
Jul 06, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 29, 2008 | Car Audio & Video
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!