Question about IBM Infoprint 1222 Laser Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Go Here: it's a PDF file which explains how to reset the printer's maintenance count.
Posted on May 15, 2008
Go to this site
and on the right cklick on downloads and follow the instructions and you will bw able to get the driver. Be sure to select the Windows XP or what you have.
Then if you are able to get the drivers,
Normal 0 Disconnect the printer or at least be sure it is turned off. I'd do both and install the downloaded software program that came withthe printer. When the software program asks you to connect theprinter to the USB port, do so and it should again work properly.
Hope this helps. Bud
Posted on Jan 27, 2009
SOURCE: IBM Infoprint 1532
There is probably a small piece of paper in the back of the printer in the fuser. Shutdown the printer and wait a few minutes as this part is hot. You may need to remove a few screws to take off the back cover and check inside the fuser.
Posted on Jul 24, 2009
SOURCE: Ibm infoprint reseter
Here is a procedure I would like you to do to reset the light:
1-Power the printer on and get it to the Ready state (i.e. the light on the operator panel is on)
2-With the printer on and in the Ready state, open the front cover
3-Press and hold the Cancel button until all of the lights begin flashing up and down.
4-Release the Cancel button and close the door. The photoconductor count should now be reset
To confirm that the photoconductor page count has been reset, it is recommended that you print a
menu settings page and check the photoconductor level. Do the following:
1.With the printer at the Ready status, press the Continue button once. The Ready
light will begin flashing and one or two pages will print out.
2. Look for a section labeled Cartridge Information and locate the word Photoconductor
under this heading.
3. Confirm that the photoconductor level reading is either OK or close to 100%.
4. If the reading is low, try printing 10 - 20 pages.
5. Print the menu settings page(s) again.
6. Confirm that the photoconductor level reading is OK or close to 100%.
7. If the photoconductor reading is still low, there is a second, more detailed, procedure you
can perform to reset the count.
8. If the reading is still low after both procedures have been attempted, the printer may require service
Posted on Feb 05, 2010
The instructions for IBM Infoprint 1412/1512 printer's photoconductor is the same as the Lexmark E342.
The instructions are located here: http://support.lexmark.com/index?page=content&id=HO2564&locale=en&userlocale=EN_US
Recap of Instructions:
To Reset Photoconductor page count:
1. Turn off printer
2. Press and hold the Select and Return buttons at the same time on the panel and turn the printer on (continue holding down buttons until printer screen displays "Performing Self Test" or "CONFIG MENU").
3. If "Reset PC Cnt" does not appear on screen, press the left or right menu button until it appears.
4. Press "Select" and the message "Resettting PC Cnt Value" should briefly appear indicating the page count is reset.
5. Turn off printer when "CONFIG MENU" appears again.
6. Wait 5 or more seconds and turn back on. Done.
7. It is suggested to check and verify that the PC Count is reset by printing a menu setting page:
a. Press left or right menu buttons until you see "Utilities Menu" and press "Select".
b. Press left or right menu button until you see "Print Menus" and press "Select".
c. This should print out the information. Look for "Cartridge Info" and the word "Photoconductor". It should indicate "OK" or close to 100%.
d. If not showing "OK", print 10-20 pages and Print Menu again to check. If still not, reset PC again and check again.
Posted on Nov 30, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 10, 2013 | IBM Infoprint 1222 Laser Printer
Nov 27, 2012 | IBM Infoprint 1222 Laser Printer
Mar 18, 2011 | IBM Infoprint 1222 Laser Printer
Apr 02, 2010 | IBM Infoprint 1222 Laser Printer
Feb 15, 2010 | IBM Infoprint 1222 Laser Printer
Aug 11, 2009 | IBM Infoprint 1222 Laser Printer
Jan 27, 2009 | IBM Infoprint 1222 Laser Printer
Jan 19, 2009 | IBM Infoprint 1222 Laser Printer
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: