Question about Home

1 Answer

I just sprayed an entire bottle of Raid to kill the roaches in my bedroom. Can I still sleep there tonight?

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert who has written 7 tips or uploaded 3 video tips

  • Expert
  • 269 Answers

You know it's ok to spend time in a room that has just been sprayed if there is absolutely no smell left. If you smell any fumes, it is a sign that the chemicals are still in the air and you may be risking injury. So make sure to leave your windows open and turn on a fan to speed up the ventilation process.

Posted on Jan 16, 2013


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

No my question is if my friend sprays raid ant and roach spray in their coffee cup and drinks it will it harm them

Well, seeing as Raid is an insecticide, and that is a poison, yes it could very well conceivably cause harm. If the amount is small enough it may not be life threatening, but there is really no safe "dose" of insecticide, since most can be considered nerve-type agents and can cause heart rhythm issues. I am not a physician, and I will not even try to guess what possesses a person to try such antics. I will only say that if you cannot convince your friend that their actions are not in their best interests, I would recommend you keep the Poison Control Center and EMS on speed-dial.

Aug 30, 2015 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines

1 Answer

If someone puts raid and roach spray in their coffee will they die

A light spray or fill the cup to the brim type of stupidity? As with all bug sprays ingested seek medical help immediately. Different people react differently. It is possible all they will get is nausea, light headed or dizziness. In worse case scenario bleeding, vomiting, or worse death is possible.

Aug 30, 2015 | Miscellaneous

1 Answer

How do I kill black mold on cement exterior window sill?

use a solution of half water and the other half of bleach in a spray bottle.

spray the affected area well.

use a laundry type brush to brush the surface you just sprayed to make sure contact is made with the mold spores and your solution.

let stand for 15-20 minutes to kill all mold spores.

wipe off any excess moisture with a rag and then allow to dry.

at this point you have killed the mold spores and your problem is behind you

May 20, 2014 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Consumer complaints

Check the papers that you signed, it should say in the contract. Roaches are hard to kill.

Feb 05, 2014 | Health & Beauty

2 Answers

Does rid rite electronic advancd pest control system repel roaches

No. No electronic device will repel insects. I have yet to see one work, otherwise I would not have a job. I've been in pest control for 16 years.

Nov 28, 2013 | Rite Lite Rid Rite RR303XL Advanced...

1 Answer

What should I clean my massage table with?

I always clean my massage table using a spray bottle. Fill a small spray bottle half way up withwater. Then, fill the next 25% up with akitchen disinfectant. Spray the tableliberally and then dry off very well with a towel. This way, you can kill all the germs on thetable but you won't destroy the vinyl with bleach.

May 29, 2012 | Furniture

1 Answer

Control panel wont work it was sprayed with roach spray it lights up some of the numbeers were working now nothing.

Good day sir/ma,am there are possibilities that the roach spray solution got on the contact terminals. DO NOT Turn it on, let it dry for several days. just to make sure. 3 days is enough. or if you choose to operate it, you must clean dry the circuit board. it requires that you dismantle it, clean the terminals dry and reassemble it again. this may not sound good. you may need to call your service center to be safe. hope this helps.

Jul 16, 2009 | Microwave Ovens

1 Answer

Cockroach is entering in whirl pool refregirator

While you may have a problem with the point of entry on your fridge, your more pressing problem requires an exterminator. Roaches must have moisture to survive, and there are condensing lines on your fridge that provide that. It may take several treatments to eradicate the roaches, since when you kill the existing bugs, their eggs still will hatch. Also simply eliminating food sources for the roaches will not make them go away because a roach will dine on his dead buddies carcases.

Jun 19, 2009 | Whirlpool GS5SHAXN Side by Side...

1 Answer

Roaches in circuit board of whirlpool dishwasher

They are there for the food supply of course.

Take the front panel off and spray the interior where no electrical connections are with a contact killer roach spray. Do the same with the inside of the dishwasher and then leave for a couple of days with the door closed.

Before using the dishwasher again run it empty with detergent and about 3 cups of vinegar. Do this two or three times to make sure you get all the insecticide out.

You may have to do this more than once as they lay eggs which are not affected by the contact spray.

Read the label on spray or powder to see what company says about toxicity. Boric acid is probably one of the safer things you can use and is effective against roaches (at your pharmacy in powder form). And don't skimp on cleaning the dishwasher after as the idea is to kill the roaches not yourself.

Either that or replace the whole unit.

May 04, 2009 | Whirlpool 24 in. DU1100XTPS Built-in...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Home Logo

Related Topics:

1,010 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Home Experts

Donni Steen

Level 3 Expert

659 Answers

Tom Chichester

Level 3 Expert

36376 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

16174 Answers

Are you a Home Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides