a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Water normaly leaves something after it evaporates too make sure it is propely cleaned and dry.
Open the phone, remove battery,sim and memory card. Dis-assemble the phone so your left with just the circut board. Used distilled water as it will not leave anything when it evaporates. Make sure the Phone has dryed propley re-assemble with sim, battery and memory card.
Dropped the cell phone in water If you would have accidently dropped your cell phone in water or it fell in water you can try fixing it be these below tips 1.Remove the battery of the mobile and try drying it with a hair dryer 2.Put the cell phone in a raw rice container for a day, the rice will soak the moisture and the mobile will become dry from inside 3.After that put the battery back on and try switching, there are more chances now that it will work 4.Never try to instantly switch on the cell phone after taking it out from water you should follow the above steps, switching it on instantly can lead to short circuit in mobile and the cell software can get damaged 5.You can also put the phone in light sunlight (not in very hot direct sunlight) after removing the battery do not put the battery in sunlight though 6.Also make sure you keep the SIM card out of the mobile
By taking these steps you can make a fair attempt to save your mobile from dying.
Do not turn on the phone again before taking out all moisture. Take out the battery, sim card, etc. You will need to wrap in newspaper each, the phone and battery and then put in the rice container and wait at least 24 hrs.
I hope this helps!
Hello my friend,if the phone`s board is oxidized now there is nothing
you can do anymore.You should immediately open your mobile unplug
everything and try to dry everything with a hairdressers gun and leave
the battery and the Sim card out for some hours when you dropped it into
the water.Also make sure that Sim card and battery is completely dry before install it again.The only thing you can try is to go to your manufacture support site and download the latest firmware and reinstall it.
Try this you suspect the water damage from a humid room :
This works on most mini electronic devices like cellular phones and degital cameras etc .
it sounds crazy .
Remove the back (or Cover ) of the phone( or Camera ), battery, and SIM if your phone ( or Device ) uses one , DIRECTLY
Then, with a q-tip (or something similar), dab the connection points (shiny, goldish) on the battery, SIM, and phone. This should aid in drying.
Finally, place all contents in a bag of uncooked rice (separately, do not put back together just yet). it sounds crazy , but it draws the moisture out.
It normally is working after just 7-8 hours, but I would wait 12 hours or even 24 hours before attempting to use (just to be sure).
beware the water damage, despite being dry now, will void any warranties. Also, the phone's hardware is now weakened and if you drop it, the green mother board and circuitry could shatter - so be more careful.
This does work on electronic devices aside from phones as well. Simply tailor it to your device. If you do not have a SIM (Verizon phones, cameras, all others), remove only the battery. If you have an iPhone/iPod or GPS and cannot remove the battery, simply make sure it is all the way off, then put it in the rice bag. All electronic devices react the same to the rice trick.
Here is related link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Otjgd48nY
rate if usefull please !
hi it seems you media card has some of the liquid on it remove the media card and clean it with a cloth also let the media card slot dry out for at least 5-7days if you use your phone it can increase the damage to your phones card slot.