Question about Drywall
Scraping with the flat edge, spreading putty with the flat edge, chisel/drywall cutter with pointy edge, pick with pointy edge (to open a paint can, for example) and squeegee with the semi-circle edge
Posted on Jan 16, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 25, 2014 | 2003 Buick Regal LS
PROGRAMMING REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY TRANSMITTERS (RKE)
1. Install scan tool
2. Turn the ignition switch to ON - do not start engine
3. Select "Remote Function Actuation" with the scan tool
4. Select "Special Functions"
5. Select "Program Key Fobs"
6. Select the number of key fobs to be programmed
7. Press and hold the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the first transmitter simultaneously for approximately 15 seconds. The door locks should cycle (Lock and unlock) to confirm that the programming of the first fob is complete.
8. If you are programming more than one transmitter, repeat the previous step for each transmitter for up to four transmitters in total.
9. Remove the scan tool
10. Exit the vehicle and operate transmitter functions to verify correct programming and operation.
Apr 20, 2011 | 2003 Saturn L-Series
Apr 15, 2011 | 1999 Chevrolet Cavalier
Nov 01, 2010 | Ford Laser Cars & Trucks
May 27, 2010 | 2004 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx
Oct 18, 2009 | Kwikset Locks & Locksmithing
1,019 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!