Question about Televison & Video
Lost codes of huayu universal remote for hitachi tv my remote model # is RM-36E++
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: code for universal remote rm-810
There is an easy way to setup this remote controllerl(RC). It called "Automatic Code Searching" which means that you don't have to even find the code. The controller will searching it for you. Just do the following steppes.
1. Turn on the "Device" to be remotely controlled, e.g. TV, VCR.
2. Point the RC right to the "Device" .
3. Press a device button on the RC represent the "Device", e.g. TV, VCR, DVD etc. You can see the indicator lid flash once.
4. Press the SET and than the POWER button on the RC. hold both buttons for 2 seconds or more, you will see the red lid on. then release both buttons simutenously. after that the indicator lid will be flashing, means the searching started.
5. Keep pointing the RC to the "Device" until it is shut down by the RC, Press any button in 1.5 second to finish the setting.
You can try the RC now. It should work. My one is working.
Posted on Apr 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 30, 2015 | Televison & Video
Apr 20, 2013 | Televison & Video
Nov 26, 2012 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Jan 03, 2012 | One For All URC4110 Remote Control
Aug 13, 2011 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Jan 01, 2008 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Nov 19, 2017 | Sony Televison & Video
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!