- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
do this once code comes back replace the fuser continue reset couls cause fire ruining a perfectly good day
To reset failure codes, perform the following:
1. Enter the 25 mode (turn the machine ON, while pressing the 2 and 5 keys).
2. Select [1. software SW settings].
3. Using the arrows on the left of the touchscreen scroll to DIP SW 3.
4. Using the middle arrows scroll to BIT 1.
5. On the touchscreen select OFF (0).
6. Power the copier OFF/ON.
Turn the oven off and wait three minutes before turning it on
again if "F -24" or "F-25" is displayed. These error codes mean the
keys on the control panel were pushed or touched for longer than 60
seconds. Leaning against the oven or hanging objects in front of the
controls can cause these error codes to appear.
Press the "Oven Off" key to clear the display and reset the
oven if an "F" followed by two numbers is shown on the display. Wait
three minutes, and turn the oven on. This type of error code indicates a
problem with the signal received by the electronic control board.
Write the error code down if an error code displays more than once. Thermador recommends calling a service technician if an error code reappears.
Fuser Code (Hot Unit has over heated) To reset you will need to go to 25 Mode to enter his mode you must turn off the machine then holding down the 2 and 5 button turn on the machine, hold them 25 down for at least 30 second once in 25 mode select SW (soft Switch) select "3" then "3" it should be a "1" change to a "0" then exit and turn off the machine and turn "ON".
H3-XX codes involve the fusing unit temperature being too low or too high.
Try resetting the error.
[C] – [INTERRUPT] –  – [INTERRUPT]
Type in 1 4
Turn power off then on if it doesn't do it automatically.
If error doesn't reset then you have other trouble
I hope you ran the developer setup and reset all of the parts counters for the items you replaced. Not setting the developer reference can cause a host of problems.
Sim 25-02 adjusts developer. Sim 42 clears DV counter
1. Try use any (to ex. - old) PCI video. If it run good - check (change) PSU, VideoCard or carefully look at capasitors (especially near video-slot). 2. Check temperature of South Bridge. If it very hot - it`s sounds very bad. 3. Remove any overclocking if it set.