Question about Behringer Bx4500h Ultrabass 450w Bass Amplifier

1 Answer

Buy input jack - Behringer Bx4500h Ultrabass 450w Bass Amplifier

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that gotĀ 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 20 times.


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.

  • Expert
  • 110 Answers

Contact Behringer to get part number FIRST, then go to this website to see if they have it available.

It should be a standard 1/4" mono jack, so you can always go somewhere like Radio Shaft or and get one. You certainly don't 'HAVE' to get a certified Behringer part for this. Good luck! :)

Posted on Jan 16, 2013


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Input jack

any input jack should work!

May 15, 2013 | Ibanez Tone Blaster TBX30R Guitar...

1 Answer

I need to replace my Input - jack, in my Nashville - 112 Amp !!!

Replacing jacks is not that difficult, even with one that is made different from the original. Just make sure you have the same length as the original and the same number of contacts. You can salvage one from soemthing else, like an old tape deck buy one off ebay or buy one from a supplier like Mouser or Digikey. or

Use an ohm meter as you go to make sure you get the input connected to the right tab of the new one.

Jan 29, 2012 | Music

1 Answer

Yamaha CP 300 broken headphone jack

Some keyboards use the amp output sockets for headphone use.
You might need some adapters for your headphones.
If it fell in, you would see an empty hole. This would be unlikely because it is held on by two screws. If all fails, buy an amp with a headphone jack input. Plug the keyboard into the amp and use the amps jack.

Dec 15, 2011 | Yamaha CP300 Stage Digital Piano...

1 Answer

Getting distorted sound when connecting from mac pc headphone jack to 1/4" line in input

You are connecting a NOISY unbalnced line to a balanced input. Buy a DI box and then use an XLR to XLR to the mixer inout and run the MAC into the DI with "ground lifted". You will need to make a resistive mixer between the headphone jack and the DI as well. The headphone jack is STEREO. You COULD try a STEREO 1/8 inch splitter to 1/4 inch left and right cable... you MIGHT get away with that. Right now the left and right amps in the MAC are fighting eachother.

Sep 25, 2011 | Samson New Samson Mdr-1064 10 Channel...

2 Answers

Input jack fell inside

Yes, the jack MAY actually be broken. It will need to be serviced. Run cables through the handle to avoid plugs from being yanked sideways and breaking the jacks.

Aug 23, 2011 | Roland Cube-20x (20w 8" Modeling Guitar...

1 Answer

Trying to connect laptop and getting a hissing noise.

You have not told us how you are attempting to connect the laptop. You would likely use a 1/8 stereo to RCA Wye cable to plug into the CD input jacks. You could also have a 1/8 Wye stereo to 1/4 inch jacks and use two of your input channels. The computer and the mixer need to be powered from the same receptacle. The sound boards in laptops sometimes are noisy. If the above doesn't fix it, buy a computer audio interface such as a UA25EX or others. Some are available for about $70 that use a computer USB port and generate decent clean audio.

Apr 27, 2011 | Samson Xm410 Powered Mixer

1 Answer

Need replacment inputs for boss digital delay

the jacks are not diffiult to find nor to install, but don't buy cheap radio shack jacks, go to a good music store and buy jacks ( the price may be 3 to 5 dollars each). take the unit apart and take not of where the wires go, wirte it down/draw a diagram, note colors of wire and where they go. cut the wires loose and take the old jacks out, then solder in the wires where they belong, and you're good to go.

Mar 20, 2011 | BOSS AUDIO SYSTEMS Boss Dd-3 Digital Delay...

4 Answers

How do i plug my eletric guitar into an amp

Connect a 1/4" instrument cable from the guitar's 1/4" jack to the amp's 1/4" input.

Oct 02, 2009 | Dean Guitars Dean Ml79 Electric Guitar

1 Answer

Line 6 Spider 2x12 100w combo - Input jack issue

Its a 1/4" mono Panel-Mount Audio Jack
and can be bought at
Radio Shack, Best Buy, Any Music Store
Click Here

Average price about $3.00

Mar 10, 2009 | Music

Not finding what you are looking for?
Behringer Bx4500h Ultrabass 450w Bass Amplifier Logo

Related Topics:

62 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Behringer Music Experts

Michial Gueffroy

Level 3 Expert

1138 Answers

Vito Vacirca Jr.

Level 2 Expert

140 Answers

Ben Armstrong

Level 2 Expert

357 Answers

Are you a Behringer Music Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides