Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Lenoxx Sound are no longer in business but I can't get a hold of anyone that can help me get a remote for this Lenoxx Sound home theater model HT 3913.
There are no codes you program into the remotes unless they are learning remotes. If you did the manual search for the code, then the universal remote will not work on that unit I'm afraid. You see you are not entering the code into the remote when you push the numbers the book tells you to. What you are doing is accessing the pre programed codes that are already programed into the remote. You cannot add any codes for universal remotes unless like I said before, they are called learning type remotes. Those cost loads of cash. Good Luck
Posted on Oct 15, 2007
there is no region hack for.......
but please try the following code may be works>>
1. Remove disc from tray.
2. Switch off player and unplug from mains.
3. Wait 30 seconds, then reconnect mains.
4. Turn on player with remote. Wait for player to finish loading and display 'no disc'.
5. Press enter on remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
6. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9 on the remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
7. Press enter on the remote. Player will automatically shut off.
8. Turn player on.
9. Turn off.
10. Turn player on then off again.
11. Player is now region-free.
Thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on Jan 23, 2009
SOURCE: Samsung Home theater system
i have the same problem, i've eventually resorted to putting a box fan next to it and taking the cover off....kinda ridiculous but beats buying another unit and this point
Posted on Jan 22, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2016 | Samsung HT-X40 System
May 10, 2015 | Durabrand HT-3917 Home theater System
Jan 03, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 14, 2011 | Durabrand Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 14, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jul 05, 2009 | Samsung HT-Q100 System
Apr 27, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
1,081 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: