Question about Canon Pixma MX410 All-In-One Printer
IT WAS IN BACK OF THE INK WITH THE SPRING ON THE LEFT SIDE. LOOKS NOT TO BE BROKEN.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Detacted drive strip
that sounds like the indexing strip for the print head.
It may be accesible when you open the printer to replace ink carts. there will be a pin or hook on either side of the printer and you should see a slot under the print head that the strip passes thru.
the L on the strip is for LEFT this end goes to left side and there is usually a spring to keep it under tension on one end
IF this strip is damaged the print head will not move correctly and therefore not print correctly
Posted on Jul 06, 2008
SOURCE: plastic ruhlatec strip broken
Hi thereThis is only some thing you can try it may work.
1. Press and hold "left arrow" key
2. Press the "setup" key and release both keys
3. Press and release the "OK" button
4. Press and release the right arrow button until the display says “System Configuration Menu”. 2. Press and release the “OK” button.
5. Display should say “Hardware failure status”. If not there already, Arrow Key over to “Hardware failure status”,
6. Press and release the “OK” button.
7. Display should say “Hardware failure status: Clear. Press OK to clear”.
8. Press and release the “OK” Button. Message changes to “Hardware failure status Cleared. Press Cancel to continue”.
9. Press and release the “CANCEL” button as many times as necessary, so that, either the “Welcome to Photosmart Express” screen appears, or, the “Ink System Failure” screen appears. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO PRINT AT THIS STAGE.
10. Using the Power Button, turn the unit OFF and unplug the power cable from back of the printer and wall outlet.
11. Wait 30 seconds for the power to get discharged and then plug the power cable into the wall outlet first and then into the back of the printer
12. Turn the unit on. The printer may display message “USE POWER BUTTON TO SHUTDOWN THE PRINTER” followed by “PRESS OK TO CONTINUE”. Press OK.
13. If the printer has already initialized, then go to the next step. If not, the printer will start the “ONE TIME INK INITIALIZATION PROCESS”. Allow this process to complete and do not interrupt. Once the initialization process is complete, the printer will print out a Diagnostic Page.
14. To verify printer functionality print a SELF TEST PAGE. If SELF TEST prints, then printer is ready for use or Software Installation.
15. If the error is still there, or reoccurs the printer is already defective.
1. Press the On button to turn the printer off.
2. Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer.
3. Remove all the ink cartridges.
4. Wait two minutes.
5. Plug the power cord into the back of the printer.
6. Press the On button to turn the printer on.
7. Install the ink cartridges when prompted.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Mar 12, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 03, 2009 | Lexmark X6150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 10, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 23, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
Aug 11, 2008 | Dell Inkjet 720 Printer
Jul 12, 2008 | Lexmark X2470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 06, 2008 | Canon S520 InkJet Photo Printer
May 12, 2008 | Dell 924 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Feb 05, 2008 | Dell 810 All-In-One InkJet Printer
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!