Question about Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet Printer
My friend has bought a new pc with vista but her pixma 130/110 cd wont work apparently she needs cd2 but I cant find anywhere to get one from ? any ideas
Download the VISTA software /driver and install it instead.
Posted on Jan 24, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Is the boot sequence in BIOS set to boot from CD or DVD, if not I would suggest you to go to BIOS and change the boot sequence to boot from CD and try to boot from the CD
2. Is the computer custom built or OEM built?
3. What is the model number and who is the manufacturer of the computer?
4. Have you made any changes to the computer by installing any new software or hardware?
5. Since when are you unable to boot the computer normally?
6. You need to get Windows Vista DVD to perform further troubleshooting either to scan the computer or to perform repair install, I would suggest you to contact the computer manufacturer to obtain vista DVD.
Sep 07, 2012 | Acer Aspire 5920-6423 Notebook
Apr 23, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Aug 17, 2009 | Microsoft 12.1" Touch Screen Terminal -...
Aug 04, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 16, 2009 | Broderbund American Greetings Creatacard...
Jun 21, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX300 All-in-One Printer
May 09, 2008 | HP PAVILION A6230N DESKTOP PC
Apr 05, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 30, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet...
363 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!