Question about Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet Printer
My friend has bought a new pc with vista but her pixma 130/110 cd wont work apparently she needs cd2 but I cant find anywhere to get one from ? any ideas
Download the VISTA software /driver and install it instead.
Posted on Jan 24, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Is the boot sequence in BIOS set to boot from CD or DVD, if not I would suggest you to go to BIOS and change the boot sequence to boot from CD and try to boot from the CD
2. Is the computer custom built or OEM built?
3. What is the model number and who is the manufacturer of the computer?
4. Have you made any changes to the computer by installing any new software or hardware?
5. Since when are you unable to boot the computer normally?
6. You need to get Windows Vista DVD to perform further troubleshooting either to scan the computer or to perform repair install, I would suggest you to contact the computer manufacturer to obtain vista DVD.
Sep 07, 2012 | Acer Aspire 5920-6423 Notebook
Dec 30, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 16, 2009 | Broderbund American Greetings Creatacard...
Apr 05, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 30, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 28, 2007 | Canon PIXMA iP1700 InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 26, 2007 | Computers & Internet
363 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!