Question about OKI C5200n Laser Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: k image drum
menu>Configure Device>Print Quality>select Full calibrate now
once it's completed then run following action:
Menu>Configure Device>Reset>Reset Supplies>New transfer kit>yes
you are done but it works if there still remaining bit transfer kit if its run out then not gonna work.
Good luck and rate all answers.
Posted on Mar 31, 2009
SOURCE: Have an OKI Printing Solution
Found this at Fixyourownprinter.com
1. Turn machine on while pushing and holding the TWO up/down menu buttons at same time.
2. Menu window will show "OKI USER"
3. Scroll to " Engine Dialog Mode" is indicated. Push Enter button.
4. "Diagnostic Mode xx.xx.xx S-Mode is indicated.
5. Scroll to "NV-Ram initial" is indicated. Push ENTER.
6. Window shows "NV-Ram- Initial Table 1".
7. Push ONLINE and ENTER Buttons simultaneously and HOLD for 10 seconds after you see "Executing Reset" appear in menu window.
8. Restart printer.
All toner, drum, fuser and transfer figures return to 100%.
Worked for me when I had the same error. Hope it helps.
Posted on May 26, 2009
The counters reset when you install the new drums. Did you purchase Oki drums or were they after market drums..that could be the problem.
Posted on Feb 19, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 14, 2014 | OKI C5250n Printer
Feb 07, 2013 | OKI C5100n Laser Printer
Jan 15, 2013 | OKI C5500n Printer
Mar 07, 2011 | OKI B4350 Laser Printer
Aug 18, 2010 | OKI C5200n Laser Printer
Nov 12, 2009 | OKI C5200n Laser Printer
Oct 08, 2009 | OKI C5200n Laser Printer
Jun 19, 2009 | OKI C5200n Laser Printer
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!