Question about Sony Ericsson MW600 Stereo Bluetooth Headset With FM
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: my sony ericsson mw600 is
Below solution from talk.sonymobile is perfectly worked for me. Please try this:
i got the same issue and i have to fix it myself. Here is the step:
1. Under the female micro usb has a "small black plastic film" was glued to cover a "s c r e w". pull this film out.
2. "S c r e w" out this "s c r e w", pull out the bottom cover of the WM600. note: keep your eyes on the plastic power button, dont get it lost.
3. Look care fully inside u will see the battery, there is a small gap between the battery and it cover, use tool like tweezers to separate the battery and it cover a little bit. after that the WM600 will turn off.
4. tied everything back to its original
5. charge it for a while and then press power button to turn it on.
if you got any problem of my ideas, leave a comment, i will attach the pictures for each step.
Sorry for my bad english.
Posted on Dec 04, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 20, 2016 | Amazon Kindle Fire HD
Nov 03, 2013 | Watches
Jun 04, 2013 | Sony Ericsson MW600 Stereo Bluetooth...
Mar 15, 2013 | Sony Headphone Battery For Ericsson Mh100...
Mar 07, 2013 | Dell Latitude E6420 Laptop Computer...
Mar 03, 2012 | Sony Ericsson MW600 Stereo Bluetooth...
May 05, 2011 | AT&T Blackberry Curve 8300 Smartphone
May 04, 2011 | Computers & Internet
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: