Question about Fuseworks Beginners Microwave Kiln

1 Answer

My shelf paper turn brown while firing , but did not catch fire. But the question is it turned the bottom of my kiln brown is it okay to fire on that or do I need to remove that?

I have a fuse work kiln.

Posted by Anonymous on

1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points

    Top Expert:

    An expert who has finished #1 on the weekly Top 10 Fixya Experts Leaderboard.

    Superstar:

    An expert that got 20 achievements.

    All-Star:

    An expert that got 10 achievements.

  • Fuseworks Master
  • 11,573 Answers

Pam best to remove if you can, could be a contaminate.

Posted on Mar 10, 2016

1 Suggested Answer

6ya6ya
  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi,
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
goodluck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%

my-video-file.mp4

Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add

×

Loading...
Loading...

Related Questions:

1 Answer

Why did it catch on fire?


Any flaws in the painted surface on the inside of the unit will cause a spark and that generates heat. Examine the surfacecor any exposed metal. You have to use special paint to resurface the inside.

Nov 15, 2015 | Microwave Ovens

1 Answer

What caused this to catch on fire?


its the grease that has got into it replace it and allways keep it clean

Dec 06, 2011 | Frigidaire Microwave Ovens

1 Answer

When the metal shelf is in it sparks and catches fire


Hi,
Here is a tip that will help you to figure out what is wrong with yourMicrowave Oven....

Microwave Oven Basic Troubleshooting Tips

heatman101


';';
;'';

Jul 27, 2011 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven

1 Answer

I live in spain I have purchased a zanussi hob ZVT64BV and it has 4 electrical wires blue, black, brown and green/yellow why is this and how do I wire it up?


That's a H05BB-F two-phase cable - http://www.icc.it/view_cable.php?id=30 - and it's not intended for you to wired it up by yourself. There is of course a way, but the circuit has to be assessed for viability by a qualified electrician beforehand. The reason there's a two phase connection is that the current to the induction coil COULD be too much for a normal cable.

If that's the case, your kitchen circuit would become a fire hazard - the fuses would not blow, the differential wouldn't trigger, but the cable in the wall and behind your other appliances and furniture might catch fire.

May 29, 2010 | Microwave Ovens

1 Answer

I just put two frozen hot dog buns wrapped in paper towels in the microwave for 30 sec. After 15, I noticed they were on fire! HOW and WHY? Is it the end of my Frigidaire Microwave?


If the cooking cavity wasn't damaged by the fire then the oven is still okay. The reason for the fire is that water absorbs microwaves very readily. The buns, being frozen, wet the towels as they thawed. Then the towels boiled dry and ignited from the heat. Most microwave oven owner's manuals warn against drying items in the oven for this reason.

Mar 15, 2010 | Frigidaire PLMV169DC Microwave Oven

1 Answer

It catches on fire, through the center turn table.


NOTHING in a microwave should ever be on fire. Depending on the damged cause by even a small fire, the repair may be involved and costly. Inspect stirrer motor by removing bottom of microwave with power off. Note damage and replace stirrer motor and wiring harness as needed along with turn table drive block. Check to make sure all connections with all wires are sound with no exposed copper wires or shorts of any kind. Test always using a cup or bowl of water.

Jul 02, 2009 | Microwave Ovens

1 Answer

I tried poping some popcorn in a brown paper bag and it caught on fire. I tried to the microwave again after i put the fire out and cleaned the mess up but nothing is working at all. No breakers were...


all microwaves have flame sensors that will cut the power in case of fire, this sensor will most likely have to be replaced. this will require you to drop the m/w and remove the case.

Jun 16, 2009 | Maytag MMV4205 Microwave Oven

1 Answer

Microwave turned on by itself


Have you tried unplugging it than reapplying power ? Sometimes a power up reset will clear the logic on the control card and yes.. if it continues to run ...you have a potential fire hazard...

Sep 22, 2008 | Magic Chef MCD990W Microwave Oven

Not finding what you are looking for?
Fuseworks Beginners Microwave Kiln Logo

Related Topics:

70 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Fuseworks Microwave Ovens Experts

William Miller
William Miller

Level 3 Expert

9047 Answers

Devabhakthuni...
Devabhakthuni...

Level 2 Expert

225 Answers

yadayada
yadayada

Level 3 Expert

75822 Answers

Are you a Fuseworks Microwave Oven Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...