Question about Linksys WRT54GX2 Wireless-G Broadband Router with SRX200 (LS-WRT54G2)
How to port forward so I can live stream?
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 15, 2013 | Netopia 2247NWG-VGx Wireless Router...
Nov 06, 2011 | Zhone 6211-I3-200 Router
Once you have all the wireless settings of the router, you are ready to connect the play station or the x-box to the wireless network.
On the x-box you will need to connect to the wireless network now.
Open the main Interface of the X-Box.
1. In the Xbox Dashboard, go to My Xbox and open System Settings.
2. Select Network Settings, Configure Network.
3. On the Basic Settings tab, select your wireless settings.
4. Select the name (SSID) of your wireless network. If your router isn't broadcasting your network's name, select Specify Unlisted Network and enter the name.
5. If your network has wireless security, enter your WEP or WPA key.
6. Try to connect to Xbox LIVE again.
Trouble connecting to the internet on X-box ,Play station or WII ?
You can try to reduce the MTU settings on the router. if the MTU on the router is set to 1500 then change the MTU to 1365. Also you will need to open the ports on the router.
For X-box port numbers are - 53, 80-88, 3074 .
Jan 23, 2011 | Linksys WRT54GX2 Wireless-G Broadband...
Jun 27, 2010 | Linksys WRT54GX2 Wireless-G Broadband...
Jun 02, 2009 | Zhone (6218-I2-200) Router
Mar 26, 2009 | Linksys WRT54GX2 Wireless-G Broadband...
Mar 21, 2009 | Zhone (6218-I2-200) Router
Jan 06, 2008 | Netopia (3347NWG-ENT) Router (3347NWGENT)
613 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: