Question about Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: printer paper loading problem
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button.
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black guide plate, this may work it loose.
Posted on Jul 18, 2008
I had the same Problem and checked the solution:
This is a Printer Maintenance request.
Ink Overflow -
you sould change the waste ink pads under the printer mechanic.
Posted on Feb 16, 2009
Simply set the page layout option to select from printer. Place the cut & proper sized paper in the inlet tray, adjust the sliders so that they just rest lightly against the edge of the paper. Remember only one slider moves and the other one remains fixed to one edge. Click print preview. You might get a message saying paper orientation is not right...should I adjust the printer automatically, click yes and behold it will print in Portrait or landscape mode depending on the matter. If it warns that output does not fit on the media(paper) then select fit to page option.....sodeep
Posted on Mar 22, 2009
Please replace holder shaft & Roller ******
Sk. Abdus Sabur
Posted on Jan 03, 2010
Testimonial: "many thanks for your reply - looks like is could be expensive (more expensive than replacing the printer?) i'll take it to an epson repair center"
SOURCE: paper jam error
I have Epson Stylus-1390 Photo Printer. Problem is when giving photo printing option thru printer driver printer get error is paper jam..
can you give me solution for the same.
Posted on Sep 24, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
this many sheets
Epson Bright White Paper
Epson Presentation Paper Matte
Epson Photo Paper Glossy
Epson Premium Photo Paper Glossy
Epson Ultra Premium Photo Paper Glossy
Epson Premium Photo Paper Semi-gloss
Epson Premium Presentation Paper
Epson Premium Presentation Paper Matte Double-Sided
Epson Photo Quality Self-Adhesive Sheets
Epson Iron-On Cool Peel Transfer Paper
If the paper jams, do
1. Gently pull any jammed paper out from the output
tray or sheet feeder.
2. To eject the jammed paper, try turning the Epson
Stylus NX400 off and then back on.
If that doesn't work and paper is stuck inside, turn off the Epson Stylus NX400. Open the scanner, remove the jammed paper and torn pieces, close the scanner, and turn the Epson Stylus NX400 back on.
Aug 17, 2012 | Epson Stylus NX400 InkJet Printer
Aug 26, 2011 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Feb 18, 2010 | Epson CX8400 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 01, 2009 | Epson STYLUS R350 Photo Printer
Nov 02, 2008 | Epson Stylus CX4800 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 08, 2008 | Epson Stylus Photo R340 InkJet Printer
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: