Question about Ovens
White plastic L shaped. Could be packing supports. They keep the metal front frame from pushing in flush with the cabinet front.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
there should be some screw holes along the sides installation instructions should have come with the unit but if they did not can get them here http://www.frigidaire.com/support/ResultsPage.asp?strModel=PLEB27T9DC&User=&Search=Search
Posted on Feb 13, 2008
I HAVE SEEN SOME CABINET MAKERS BUILD A TRIM PIECE THAT GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND THE EXISTING HOLE THAT HAS AN OUTSIDE DIMENSION LARGER THAN THE CABINET HOLE AND AN INSIDE DIMENSION TO FIT THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE OVEN. IT ATTACHES TO THE FACE OF THE CABINET AND STAINED TO MATCH THE CABINET FINISH.
Posted on Apr 10, 2008
If you turn the center knob (marked 'time') to the right, it sets the timer; but if you turn it sufficiently far to the left, it goes into clock set mode. When you get to the correct time, press start.
Posted on Jun 30, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 21, 2012 | KitchenAid Architect Series KEMC308KSS...
1) Turn off power to the unit
2) Open the lower oven door
3) Remove the side trim screws and pull the trims down and out.
4) Remove 2 screws on the sides of the control panel.
5) Open the Microwave door. Remove the 3 screws on the Air Vent Plastic Cover on top of the microwave. You can then remove the Air Vent Cover by pushing the control panel up and pull out slightly at the bottom.
6) Remove the 4 screws on the Air Vent Plastic Cover on top of the lower oven and remove the Air Vent Cover. (You may have to remove the left under side bracket of the Microwave door temporarily just for the Air Vent Cover to clear the screw of the bracket. Re-secure the side bracket of the Microwave door panel as the front panel may fall)
7) Remove the 2 screws which held the Microwave unit in place behind the Air Vent Cover on step 6.
8) Wiggle the Microwave unit out about half way to expose the light bulb unit on top center
9) Wiring to the Control Panel will prevent you from pulling the Microwave unit out any further. And you don't want to do that as the unit may fall. Space is cramped, but working carefully with your fingers or pliers you should be able to release the springs which held down the light bulb unit and change the bulb.
Feb 14, 2010 | KitchenAid KEMC378KSS Electric Double Oven
Aug 09, 2009 | KitchenAid Architect® KEBS277S Electric...
Jan 07, 2009 | Jenn-Air JJW8230D Electric Double Oven
Mar 13, 2008 | KitchenAid KEMC378KSS Electric Double Oven
Feb 25, 2008 | KitchenAid KEMC307 Electric Double Oven
Jan 10, 2008 | KitchenAid Architect Series KEMC308KSS...
Nov 22, 2007 | KitchenAid KEBC208 Electric Double Oven
Nov 18, 2017 | Zanussi Ovens
Nov 17, 2017 | Ovens
219 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!