Question about Epson L100 Original Ink Tank System Continuous Ink System cis Inkjet Printer
Prints blank page
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: EPSON TM U200 POS PRINTER
try a self test print(hold feed and power up) if the printer still does not print check the ribbon to make sure it is inserted correctly. If it is still does not print it could be the printhead or pressure setting. you could also try printing with carbon paper to see if the pins in the printhead are striking the paper.
if the printer is still not marking the paper you may need to replace the printhead or printhead cable.
Posted on Nov 09, 2007
I've had this happen twice with the CX5400. I've fixed it both times by following the instructions on this page: http://inkjetprinterhelp.us/duraink.html (This involves dissassembling your printer so it's not for the faint of heart!)
Posted on Jun 25, 2008
An Emulation driver will fix everyones problem... Do this:
1. Click on "Start", then "Control Panel" and then "Printers and Faxes".
2. In the left hand column choose the option "Add Printer". The "Add Printer Wizard" comes up, click on "Next".
3. At the "Local or Network Printer" screen choose "Local" and remove the check from "Automatically Detect".
4. Click on "Next".
5. At the "Select Port" screen choose the appropriate port (usually LPT1: recommended printer port).
6. At the install printer software screen choose "Epson" under "Manufacturer" and LQ-1050 for the printer, then click "Next". If you wanted to install the Windows universal driver, choose "generic" under "Manufacturer" and choose "Text Only", then click "Next".
7. At the printer name screen choose "Next".
8. When asked if you would like the printer to be default make the appropriate selections and then click "Next".
9. Finally click on "Finish". You may need your Windows XP installation disk.
Posted on Aug 22, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 08, 2012 | HP Deskjet D1000 J110a Printer Catalog...
Jan 30, 2012 | HP Laserjet CM2320nf All-In-One Color...
Jul 12, 2011 | HP CP3525N Color LaserJet Printer
Sep 04, 2010 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Feb 04, 2010 | HP Photosmart C7280 Printer
May 18, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX6600 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 30, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 03, 2009 | HP Officejet Pro L7780 All-In-One InkJet...
275 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: