Question about Toshiba Satellite P100 Notebook
I have a Toshiba Satellite L100 laptop with -Intel Core solo 1.86 GHz processor, 512 MB RAM, 60 GB SATA HDD, 128 MB shared Graphic card. My problem is while browsing on internet for the last 1 week, all images and photos are blurred (not clear). The problem is only with images on internet, because images stored in my system are showing all normal. I am using XP Home edition. Pls help me out.
1. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
2. On the Advanced tab, click Reset.
3. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
4. When Internet Explorer 7 finishes restoring the default settings, click Close, and then click OK two times.
5. Close Internet Explorer 7. The changes take effect the next time that you open Internet Explorer 7.
Posted on Jan 29, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 13, 2015 | Toshiba Satellite P55t-A5202 Prestige...
Jan 11, 2014 | Dell Inspiron 640m Notebook
Sep 19, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 25, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Oct 22, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A55-S1063 Notebook
Apr 01, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite Laptop
Dec 05, 2008 | Dell Inspiron B130 Notebook
Apr 15, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5500 5570-2609 Laptop
Apr 14, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jan 02, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite P100 Notebook
1,027 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: