Question about SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Greetings. Receiving message "Not enough space for Music DB. Please free up 6MB". Any ideas on how to accomplish this? Look for some answers.... thanks. Tom
Try to follow this:
Please copy and paste the following link into your web browser address bar, and then click Go or press the Enter key. When prompted, choose the option to save the file to your Desktop.
Once you have downloaded the file, please follow these instructions.
1) Double click on My Computer so that you can see it on your screen.
2) Turn the player off.
3) On the top of the player is a Hold switch, move it to the right (toward the headphone jack) so you see Orange.
4) On the left hand side of the player is a Record button, press and hold while connecting the player to the computer. Continue holding the Record button until you see a new icon under My Computer called 16MB FORMAT. Once you see that icon you may release the Record button.
5) Double click the file you downloaded earlier and run it. Follow all of the on-screen instructions, and when you get to the prompt where it asks you whether you would like to Format it, choose Yes. Once it is done, click Finish.
6) Disconnect the player and look at the screen. Several things will be displayed, and when you see Key Lock, System Shutdown, move the Hold switch on the top back to the left.
7) Turn the player on and watch the screen. If you see a Refresh Database Fail error, you will need to follow steps 1-7 again until you do not get the error. If it does not work the first time, it could take up to 3 times for it to work.
Posted on Jan 07, 2008
Hook it to your computer, use the software that came with it, and delete some songs
Posted on Jul 11, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 23, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Jan 26, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Apr 21, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 15, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
Oct 31, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa e200 MP3 Player
Sep 14, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: