Question about TruTech PLV16320 Television
DIGICLOGIC MODELD14PTV1 TELEVISON RECEIVER AC230V 50HZ 75W
To solve this problem you will need to consult the owners manuals for both products.Checking to see if they have the codes or a universal code that will work for any set-up. If you find there is no help for your problem, you must then contact customer service for both products and get technical assistance from them to solve the problem. You can try these numbers for help. 1-888-252-6252 and 1-800-252-6123. I hope this helps you with your problem.
Posted on May 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 23, 2014 | Seiki LC32G82RB 32 inch LCD 720P 60Hz...
Aug 17, 2007 | Konka KDL-37AT23U Television
Hi- My name is Shannon and I am with Suddenlink. The SL-TiVo remote can be programmed to control the TV and one other A/V device using these steps:
1) From TiVo Central, select Settings & Messages > Settings > Remote, CableCARD, & Devices > Remote Control.
2) Highlight Part 1: TV power, volume, and mute and press SELECT.
3) The DVR displays a list of television brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your TV brand and then press SELECT.
4) The TV Remote Codes screen appears. Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the TV.
5) If also programming to control volume & mute on an A/V receiver for surround sound; Highlight Part 2: A/V volume and mute and press SELECT.
6) The DVR displays a list of audio/video receiver brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your receiver brand and then press SELECT.
7) The AV Remote Codes screen appears.
Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the receiver.
The TiVo remote will now turn the TV on/off and switch inputs and adjust the volume and mute the audio on the receiver.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at shannon-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thanks!
Nov 23, 2012 | Flat Panel Televisions
 Locate the DIRECTV Receiver's brand and model number
(on the back or bottom panel) and write it in the
 Enter the 5-digit code for your DIRECTV Receiver
 Power on the DIRECTV Receiver
 Move the slide switch to DIRECTV icon
 Press and hold in the MUTE and SELECT keys until the
green light under the DIRECTV icon flashes twice and
then release both keys.
 Using the number keys enter the 5-digit code. If performed
correctly the green light under the DIRECTV icon
will flash twice.
 Aim the remote at your DIRECTV Receiver and press
that the power key once. The DIRECTV Receiver should
turn off. If it does not turn off, repeat steps 3 and 4, trying
each code for your brand until you find the correct
Jul 06, 2011 | Flat Panel Televisions
May 30, 2011 | Flat Panel Televisions
Feb 04, 2011 | Philips Flat Panel Televisions
Nov 22, 2009 | Vizio VX37L Television
Jan 03, 2008 | iLO 3200 32 in. LCD Television
60 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: