Question about KitchenAid KHMS1850S Microwave Oven
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 28, 2016 | In Microwave Ovens
Feb 11, 2015 | Maytag MMV1164WB Microwave Oven
Aug 30, 2014 | Whirlpool Microwave Ovens
Aug 10, 2014 | Kenmore Microwave Ovens
Hello - This may or may not be specifically for your model, however these are generics instructions that I found.
To replace the light bulb to the over the range microwave you will need to follow the steps below:
1. To replace light bulb, first disconnect power to the microwave oven at the circuit breaker panel or by unplugging.
2. Remove the vent grill mounting screws.
3. Pull the vent grill away from the unit.
4. Remove the charcoal filter by pushing it inwards, then turn and pull it away from the unit.
5. Open light cover located behind filter mounting by carefully pulling up on the front edge.
6. Remove old light bulb and replace only with equivalent 30 watt bulb available from part distributor. Bulbs are also available at most hardware stores or lighting centers.
7. Replacing the microwave oven light cover by carefully pushing into place. Replace the charcoal filter. Push the vent grill back into place (engaging both the bottom and top tabs) and replace the vent grill mounting screws.
Note: DO NOT USE BULB LARGER THAN 30 WATTS.
Oct 27, 2012 | Frigidaire FMV152K Microwave Oven
May 06, 2010 | Maytag Over-the-Range Microwave
Jun 06, 2009 | Whirlpool GH8155XJ Microwave Oven
Jan 10, 2009 | GE JVM1870 Microwave Oven
Jun 19, 2007 | GE JVM3670 Microwave Oven
Jan 30, 2013 | KitchenAid KHMS1850S Microwave Oven
15 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: