Question about Samsung SGH Cell Phones
Need manaul to operate phone
Hi, if you're trying to download a manual for a Samsung cell phone, I'd recommend starting at the following web site:
(1) Click on Cell Phones below the Mobile picture.
(2) Next, make sure "Mobile" is selected in the first pull-down menu and that "Cell Phones" is selected in the second.
(3) Click on the "Select a Product" menu to select your general cell phone type and/or carrier.
(4) Then, click on the "Model Number" tab to select your specific cell phone model. Make sure the picture shown on the right looks similar to your phone.
(5) If the phone looks right, click on "Manuals and Downloads" under the "Support Options" menu.
(6) Finally, under the "Manuals" pull-down menu, select the appropriate Adobe Acrobat PDF to either open a new tab in your browser or download to your computer (depending on your settings).
Of course, you can simply download the manual to your computer or other related device (to print, etc.) from the PDF displaying on the web page.
Posted on Jan 15, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 24, 2012 | Cell Phones
on Dec 30, 2008 | Philips VOIP3211S/05 IP Wireless Phone
May 23, 2012 | Lands Phones
Jul 07, 2011 | Cell Phones
May 21, 2011 | Sony Ericsson Zylo Cell Phone
May 02, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Oct 28, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jun 24, 2009 | LG enV VX9900 Cellular Phone
Feb 27, 2009 | Audiovox Bosch 718 World Cellular Phone
Jun 14, 2008 | Innovage Touch-Panel Phone 1507102
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!