Question about Furniture

1 Answer

Part # CBE2303 G/B Brace for Model # CR4824 is missing a rivet.

Just purchased shelving at Lowe's yesterday.

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

    Problem Solver:

    An expert who has answered 5 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 7 Answers

EEWWWW! This has happened to me more than I care to mention.
I used to take the item apart and return the whole thing. After many times hauling around heavy boxes, I learned a trick.
Take one of the pieces you need back to where you bought the item. Explain what happened and show the part and the RECEIPT. Most likely they will just give you a replacement part on the spot.

Posted on May 10, 2013


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Recent purchase of Hunter Fan #21648. The following items were missing: Pull Chain Pendant - Pull Chain Extension - Light Bulbs I tried for over two hours to contact you at your 888 number. Each...

James, you can pickup the missing parts from either Home Depot or Lowe's for less than $8.00 and not have to be left waiting on hold for over 5 minutes. FYI - In most cases, light bulbs are not included with the fan. They are shown in the Owner's Manual as a recommendation.

Thanks for choosing FixYa.

Aug 10, 2011 | Hunter Heating & Cooling

1 Answer

I have a troy built pressure washer model no. 010245-1. the screw (not pressure valve) is missing from the bottom. To replace, what size would I need to buy. And can I get the screw from Lowes

You can probably (like 90% sure) get the bolt at Lowe's, however I can't seem to find your model number. Your best bet would be to lug the thing in there with you, then sit down in the bolt aisle and try them out :)

Jun 15, 2011 | Briggs & Stratton Garden

1 Answer

I need to replace the pull string on my toro personal pace mower. The toro part appears to be riveted to the body of the mower. All other mowers the part you need to remove to attach the pull string to is...

If I'm not mistaken, I had one like this once. I think when you purchase the new one, it comes with screws. You have to drill out the rivets to replace the recoil assembly. Try calling to purchase a new assembly and question them.

Jun 07, 2011 | Toro Power Lawn Mower

1 Answer

Need to buy a handle light for weber family 300

Weber doesn't have a handle light for the 'Q' Model grills. But, you can purchase a generic clamp-on handle light from just about any home center (ie.Lowe's & Home Depot) or hardware store (Ace or True Value) that sells gas grills and accessories.

Hope this helped you. Please let me know. Thanks and Happy Grilling!!

May 16, 2011 | Weber Q300 Grill

1 Answer

GSS25LGMCC Side-by-Side. On left freezer side, foam filled walls have contracted and top two wire shelves can no longer rest of molded side supports and fall. Need shelves about 1/2" wider

never heard of that happening,are you sure you're not missing a support that the shelf slides on or you have the wrong shelf for that spot.i'm sure you tried the shelves in all the slots,if the wall did push out like you say the only thing i can suggest is to buy another support and get longer screws and put the screw through both supports and hang them like a single support to make up the what caused this to happen,is the freezer staying cold?if you give a parts store your model number they will sell you the same shelves that you have.

Apr 30, 2011 | GE GSS25LGM Side by Side Refrigerator

1 Answer

One of the rivets on the cross mechanism has broken off. How do I get this repaired? We bought the pram in November 2009.

Two solutions:
Traditional requires removing the damaged rivet.. at times this requires drilling the remains of the damaged rivet out.. Most of these rivets are "Pop Rivets". You need a Pop Rivet tool and of course the new rivet. The alternative to purchasing the tool and the appropriate size rivet. (Some hardware stores sell the rivets in different sizes by the each). Take the stroller to a sheet metal shop (Furnace A/C installer) or a Auto Body Shop.. both places will have the Pop Rivet tool and probably boxes of rivets.. if the old rivet is missing completely..and they have the right rivet and's a 10 second repair.

The other alternative.. is a fastener type referred to as "Well Nuts".. this is a rivet like device that you can install yourself.. two pieces.. a threaded insert..and the threaded mate. It looks a lot like a rivet when installed.. usually no special tools required. Good hardware stores may have them.. and it may just do the job.

Most of these rivets on your type of stroller are located in places that require them to be as flush as possible for obvious reasons.. folding.. and safety. If this one is not subject to either. A simple round head phillips screw of the right length and self locking acorn nut will suffice.

Best of Luck

Apr 25, 2011 | Silver Cross 3D Standard Stroller

1 Answer

Purchased a used 13.4 cubic freezer from caigslist yesterday. Upright type. Freezer is set on 7 to cold setting. Shelves are the type where the shelve itself cools the food. No fan in this model and it is...

It takes a while for this type of freezer to pull down in temp. because there is not evaporator fan for air movement. I would watch it for at least 12 hrs .

Nov 07, 2009 | Heating & Cooling

1 Answer

No shelf

I have 2 shelves and a chrome drip pan from a Farberware T4850. They are used but in good condition. As far as I know, all the shelves for the Farberware T series convection ovens are the same. My T4850 just stopped working a few days ago, and I am looking to replace it. I would be willing to give you the 2 shelves & chrome drip pan (which you may be missing and are unaware of it). If your interested, do the research to make sure the shelves are the same. You can e-me at Shipping is on you


Jan 04, 2009 | Farberware T490C 1500 Watts Toaster Oven...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Furniture Logo

Related Topics:

248 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Furniture Experts

Dan Webster
Dan Webster

Level 3 Expert

8220 Answers

John Tripp
John Tripp

Level 3 Expert

4654 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

15618 Answers

Are you a Furniture Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides