Head phones inop
the right side phone does not work with freshly charged battery.
the right light does not burn. the left light does burn, so
therefor the whole phone does not work.
rocket boost wireless head phones.
i have been using energizer rechargable batteries.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
2. is there lint or some pants pocket debris or dirt inside the charging port on the bottom of the phone? use something non metal that won't break inside, it needs to be thin enough to move around and poke around the bottom, not interfering with the chip that sticks out.
before you do that.. turn off the phone and take out the battery just in case. you don't want to short the charging port, so why risk it.
you can use a thin side wooden tooth pick (not the thick rounded ones, they won't fit), or you can use an unused plastic brush tooth pick that's available at most stores like Walgreens, CVS, Safeway, etc..
3. If nothing comes out, try using a different wall charger adapter that works for your Samsung device. Many cell phones use a 3volt charger that won't work with Samsung smartphones because non-Note Galaxy phones need a 5volt charger. Your Note 4 phone needs a more powerful charging adapter that can draw even more energy to the device. The others will just trickle charge it or may not work at all. Also, the cord itself. You can't just use any micro USB charging cable. You need to use one that can push enough electricity to your device. So it has to be a Samsung smartphone compatible one. If you have ruled this out..
4. Is the wall outlet bad? Try a different wall outlet. Example: at the airport we tried all the wall outlets in the same area, none of those charged the device. We thought it could be the charging cable or the adapter that was dead. Then we went to another area in the airport and tried again. This time we were charging the phone fine. Cable and charging adapter were apparently working great.
5. If the battery is good, but it is a non original manufacturer's battery, does it still have all parts of the battery intact? On many non-OEM batteries there is a plastic foot glued to it so that the battery fits inside the compartment snugly. If this has fallen off and you have a gap in between the battery and battery compartment, whereas the battery can shift inside.. if so, the phone can't charge the battery correctly because the battery is not set tightly inside the phone. If this is the case, slide a folded piece of paper or something in between the bottom of the battery and the battery compartment to make it a tighter fit. Then try charging it.
6. If that's not it.. what happens when you try jiggling the charging cable connected to the phone.. try angling the cable head to the left or right.. does it only charge when in a specific position? it could be the charging cable or the charging port that needs fixing..
7. If that was not the case, and everything you've tried doesn't work, it could just be the charging port on the phone is bad. Bring it to your local cellular repair shop. It should cost around $35 to $50 to fix.
This phone has a horrible CPU , its only have a 125MHz CPU. So the phone heats up super fast, and burns the the boards or battery unit up pretty fast. As you notice you can't replace the battery. They have the charger port right next to the battery unit and it burns up pretty fast. Its also possible that the soldering came loose from the extreme heat of the phone.There REALLY not much you can do to fix this phone, its really a throw away phone.
Here's how it goes:
grey=right front pos.
grey/black=right front neg.
white=left front pos.
white/black=left front neg.
violet=right rear pos.
violet/black=right rear neg.
green=left rear pos.
green/black=left rear neg.
red=12 volt switched power source
yellow=12 volt constant power source (direct to battery)
orange/white=illumination (switched source,not to head light switch)
blue/white=amp turn on lead (to remote turn on lead of amp)
blue=auto antenna (switched power source)
brown=phone mute lead (to cell phone mute lead)
RCA connector leads:
red=right rear/right rear subwoofer
white=left rear/left rear subwoofer
(connect to external amp)
red=right aux input
white=left aux input
(connect to external unit)
red=right dual zone output
white=left dual zone output
(connect to wireless head phones)
That should be all there is. on the yellow that goes direct to the battery you need to use an inline fuse holder with 30 amp fuse.
It's supposed to be that way. The S9 has been designed to comply with US law that you can only receive telephone calls through one ear while driving - it's a "safety" feature to allow you to hear the road and your surroundings when driving
Yes a short somewhere But where?
A battery should hold lights on for a while and not go flat but then what size battery have you got and how much dose it charge when driving as it should hold 12 volts and when running it should charge at 13.5 volts no more ,,,But a short in the lights weather Head/or/Parking lights would burn out the wire ,blow fuse every time you turn on lights.....
If you drained the battery try to recharge again from your pc or laptop, I am sure that there is nothing wrong happened when you left your mobile phone connected with your pc. You PC is off, so there is no power supply that will flow to your mobile or charger. It make sense that it just drained. Try to buy a new battery and test it, let's see if your mobile will work again, if you don't want to buy a new battery to waste some penny. Just bring your phone to your nearest technical shop to test it. I guess they will not charge you for that.