Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
How do i change Chinese langauge to English on my iR1024 canon printer.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try here for the driver.
Hope this helps
Posted on Apr 19, 2009
The above site, canon's driver download page, should allow you to download the printer driver installer, in english.
Posted on May 28, 2009
You can refer to the illustration below to guide you properly on how to set your printer to use other languages:
Posted on Nov 03, 2009
1) With the printer power on, press the "Home" button - (looks like a house)
2) Use the scroll wheel or the keys to select the "Settings" icon - (looks like a pair of pliers and a screwdriver), Press <OK>
3) Use the scroll wheel or the keys to select the "Device Settings" icon - (looks like two horizontal sliders), Press <OK>
4) Press the "Down" key four (4) times, Press <OK>
5) Use scroll wheel or Up/Down keys to select "English," then Press <OK>
Posted on Feb 01, 2010
Reinstall your printer's driver.
If you need a copy, go to this link, select your operating system (OS), download and install:
Hope this helps.
Posted on Jul 05, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 12, 2016 | Microsoft Xbox One
Oct 20, 2015 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 13, 2015 | Konica Minolta Bizhub C300 All-In-One...
Found below instructions - should work to change from chinese as well.
Your Brother machine's LCD can display information in English or Spanish. The default language is English.
To change the language on your Brother machine's LCD, follow these steps:
Oct 04, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 31, 2012 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 24, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Mar 30, 2008 | Apple iPod nano 3rd Generation
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!