- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Click Start, click Run, type compmgmt.msc, and then click OK.
2. click Disk Management. The Disk Management window will appear.
3. On this disk management window, you can see some drives including the portable drive. Right click on your portable drive and click change drive letter and paths.
4. assign a new drive letter which is not used by any of your drives in My Computer.
5. After assigning the new drive letter your pen drive will show in my computer.
plug the sandisk in your computer and go to my computer and double click the pen drive. This will show the contents of your pen drive. Now you can simply find where you have saved the powerpoint and drag and drop it on to the pen drive.
Alternatively open the presentation in powerpoint. select file -> save as and navigate to your pendrive in the box that pops up (by going to my computer and double clicking your pen drive) and choose save.
The best thing that you can do is to locate the drivers for the pen drive from the manufacturers supporting section on their website.
Once you are on this website, select the drivers that meet the version of windows your computer is running (i.e. Vista, XP)
Once you have downloaded the file, run it and install it. This should fix your problem :o)
Try to right click your pen drive then copy and paste it on your My Documents folder. When done, follow these steps: 1. Go to start menu 2. Click Run and type cmd ==A command prompt shows.== 3. Type cd\ 4. Type format x: 5. Press Enter key 6. When done type exit
Note: Copy all the files you have transferred on your My Documents folder and paste files again to your pen drive. You can now do whatever you want on your pen drive.
when you connect your wd hard disk to your system it says a new hardware found and plz upload a driver for this. an another hand your pen drive will accepted.
if you make the external harddisk partition in a another pc. then it possible that is not show the patation of your external hdd partation. or it possible that is show the drive letter but nothing to open in the drive.
i suggest you to plug the hard disk with system and boot the pc. after booting process nothing shows then you download a proper driver form site. and upload to your system. if nothing then happen you partation it again. it sove your problem.