Question about Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
I just turned on my acer aspire laptop one day and nothing appears at my screen..... Power LED is on and hard disk LED is blinking but other than that nothing is working. HELP PLEASE
Open your back side of laptop.refix battery and refix ram. then chek.
Posted on Jan 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 02, 2013 | Acer Aspire 5100-5033 Notebook
Sep 29, 2012 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Jun 28, 2012 | Acer Aspire 4520-5582 Notebook
Mar 25, 2011 | Acer Aspire 4520-5582 Notebook
You may have a bad DC connection:
Symptoms of a broken power jack
1. If you wiggle the power cord or the AC Adapter connector on the back of the laptop, the power LED and battery charge LED start to flicker.
2. Battery will not charge in the laptop.
3. Laptop runs fine off a charged battery.
4. With the AC Adapter connected the laptop appears to be dead.
No power LED or battery charge LED activity.
5. Laptop randomly powers off without any warning.
If your laptop is out of warranty, then you can fix the problem by re-soldering DC-IN jack on the system board. If it
Dec 27, 2010 | Acer Aspire 4520-5582 Notebook
Oct 27, 2010 | Acer Aspire 4520-5141 Notebook
Sep 11, 2010 | Acer Aspire 4520-5582 Notebook
Nov 27, 2009 | Acer Aspire 4520-5582 Notebook
Jan 24, 2009 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
274 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!