- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi paulette, if the light is red and TONER COLORS LED all LEDs off
• The machine is experiencing an error, such as jammed paper, open cover, empty paper, installed waste toner container, or full waste toner container. • The machine is experiencing a service required error, such as LSU error, fuser error, or Contact your sales or service representative.
if the light is red and TONER COLORS LED each LED lights red.
• Each toner cartridge is totally exhausted. You can not print. • Each toner cartridge is wrong.
Many things can cause that, toner box full, fuser not heating, paper empty, toner empty, paper scraps inside, imaging belt used up, If the owners manual doesn't help you locate the problem you may need a shop. Samsung customer support can help too, you'll find their number on line.
there would be little bits of paper jamed inside the printer, now wnen ever you tries to take a new print at that time the bits of paper blocks to come out..........just open the printer and clear off the papers
its not possible till you get that rec colour refilled in your colour cartridge or replace the colour cartridge.so you cannot print black as the printer is not been able to end its cycle as the cycle is getting break at the colour cartridge.its very common problem faced by many users but no other option except replacing or refilling the cartridge.
Remove the right ink cartridge (color). You will get an error saying the cartridge is empty, but ignore that. Hit cancel on your printer. Print your job...when your print screen comes up, under preferences check the box for print colors in black and white. Your printer should print just fine without the color cartridge. Ignore the flashing red light.