- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I received a full refund for this tv, Monday Oct 6, 2008. Thomson had a courier pick up this tv at my home 2 weeks ago. Just call the numbers I have left on this website. They will try to pro-rate tv or avoid paying you the taxes you paid, SO, DO NOT accept anything other than a Complete Refund + Taxes YOU PAID for this tv.
1. If you paid by credit card or bank deposit, send a copy of your bank statement, which will show the payment.
2. If you paid by PayPal, the payment should appear in payment history on your account.
3. If you paid by Western Union, only the seller can mark it as paid and you don't have any power over it.
The LCD screen or the graphics driver circuitry has failed. Either way, the unit is effectively unrepairable as it's long past it's maximum design lifespan of three years and so parts and labour will be prohibitive.
Time to update to a new receiver unfortunately, but at least it will also come with a fresh warranty, longer battery life, easier user interface and up to date mapping. In real terms it will also probably cost less than you paid five years ago.
mine did the same thing its a loading problem you gonna have to dual website and get the tech number and they will send you a email on where to send it i had to ups it to north carolina where they repair it i paid a 117.00 charge because mine wasnt in warranty yours may be still but they fixed everything that was wrong with it and shipped it back now iam rockin again
Have you tried removing the negative terminal from your car battery and giving it a few minutes. Hook the terminal back up and try your cd player again? That should be the same as resetting your cd player settings.