Question about Fluidmaster Plumbing
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 10, 2012 | Fluidmaster Fill Valve and Flapper Repair...
Feb 15, 2011 | Home
Jan 21, 2011 | Fluidmaster Plumbing
12. IMPORTANT: Always clear sand and rust from system. Make sure
water supply is shut off. Remove valve TOP by lifting arm and rotating
top and arm 1/8 turn counterclockwise, pressing down slightly on cap.
13. While holding a container over the uncapped VALVE to prevent
splashing, turn water supply on and off a few times. Leave water
14. Replace TOP by engaging lugs and rotating 1/8 turn clockwise. MAKE
CERTAIN TOP IS TURNED TO THE LOCKED POSITION. VALVE MAY
NOT TURN ON IF TOP IS NOT FULLY TO THE LOCKED POSITION.
15. Turn on water supply. Adjust water to desired level by squeezing water
level adjustment clip and moving FLOAT CUP up or down along stainless
steel link. Check for leaks, then check for proper flush.
If valve continues to run:
IF FILL VALVE WON'T TURN OFF,
• There may be debris at seal - repeat Steps 12-15.
• The seal inside the valve top may be damaged -replace with genuine
Fluidmaster 242 seal.
Nov 29, 2010 | Fluidmaster INC #B1F09 9" Faucet Connector
Aug 17, 2010 | Fluidmaster INC #B1F09 9" Faucet Connector
Aug 14, 2010 | Fluidmaster & Fits-All Faucet Connector
Jun 02, 2010 | Fluidmaster Plumbing
113 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: