Question about Virgin Electronics VM-500 MP3 Player
I'm trying to download the start up cd to my child's didj. The file is in my downloads but I can extract it because it says I need to buy winrar. Is there another program that will extract the zip files without purchasing winrar or do I need to purchase it? I'm running with Vista
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
You will need to manually reinstall the firmware from the Sansa Website
Current version is 01.02.15 (at this date 1/30/11)
On your clip the version number may be followed with an "a"
Your clip should be at least 50% charged or greater before following these steps
DO NOT use the Sansa Updater
1. Download the current firmware for your Clip+ from the Sansa Website
2. Save the zipped firmware (clipplus01.02.15.zip) to a folder you can easily locate (Downloads)
3. Create a new folder naming it what you wish.. (Sansa Firmware)
4. Open the downloaded zipped file(clipplus01.02.15.zip) using something like Winrar
5. Delete the file clpp_data.dat (This is the slot radio ad)
6. Extract/unzip the remaining file clppa.bin to the new folder (Sansa Firmware)
7. Plug in your Sansa Clip
8. Drag and drop (copy) the clppa.bin file into the internal memory or root of the clip
9. Unplug the clip from the USB port on your PC
10. The firmware will update and the media will refresh.. and you will no longer have the Slot radio Ad on your clip
I have three clips.. 2 of the 2 gb.. 1 of the 4 gb and now a plus 8 gb.. and yes..I too found the banner ad annoying as all get out.
Jan 18, 2011 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Aug 01, 2010 | iRiver E10 Digital Media Player
Jul 24, 2010 | Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
Jul 17, 2010 | Sylvania SMPK8858 MP3 Player
Jul 10, 2010 | Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
Dec 12, 2009 | Sylvania Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 12, 2009 | Vosonic Audio Players & Recorders
May 22, 2008 | Samsung Yepp YP-P2 Digital Media Player
Nov 07, 2007 | Nextar MA7151B MP3 Player
695 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: