Question about Canon imageRUNNER 3225 Black and White Copier
Will only feed a single sheet in the DADF. Second sheet will not load. If you put you finger against the trailing edge of the paper with even the slightest amount of pressure every sheet will feed fine. Replaced Sep pad and pickup & feed rollers with no change.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Canon lc 2060. REC. PAPER
1. Blow it out with canned air. make sure there are no bits of paper or dust in the paper feed area and in the front access area that could be causing the jam.
2. Verify that the cartridge carriage moves to the service area when the front door is opened (as if to change tanks)
3. Verify that the timing belt, drive belt, gearing and rollers all look normal.
4. Take the network out of play when doing the initial troubleshooting
5. With the computer off, unplug the printer's power cord and USB cord for about 3-5 min
6. Completely uninstall the printer's driver and software. Then reinstall the printer's drivers only.
Retry after each step.
Posted on Jul 03, 2009
Prior to your issue i may enlighten you with this source.
Technical Infomation 0105/0101/0102/0103/0201/0202/0203/0204 Jam Code: Paper lint adheres to surface of vertical path roller
Since a type of paper that can easily generate lint was used, the paper lint adhered to the surface of the vertical path roller and decreased the paper feed performance of the roller, causing the jam code "0105."
Depending on paper sources, the following jams occur.
- Cassette 1: 0105 (registration sensor PS9 delay)/0201(cassette1 retry sensor PS10 stationary)
- Cassette 2: 0101 (cassette 1 retry sensor PS10 delay)/0202(cassette 2 retry sensor PS11 (cassette pedestal) delay)
- Cassette 3: 0102 (cassette 2 retry sensor PS11 delay)/0203 (cassette 3 retry sensor PS1 (cassette pedestal) delay)
- Cassette 4: 0103 (cassette 3 retry sensor PS1 (cassette pedestal) delay)/0204 (cassette 4 retry sensor PS2 (cassette pedestal) delay jam)
To prevent this, a vertical path roller to which paper is hart do adhere was used for the following machines (the color of the roller was changed from black to gray).
- iR2230 120V THF03592 and later/120V TW SHD00033 and later /220V CN SHC01553 and later/230V EUR THG02606 and later /230V THH00339 and later
- iR2270 120V SLH28893 and later/120V TW KJN00097 and later/ 220V CN KJL00763 and later/230V EUR KGL54733 and later/230V KGM03613 and later/230V CA SLF02281 and later
- iR2830 120V THK01045 and later/220V CN SHE01035 and later
- iR2870 120V SLG13303 and later/120V TW KJR00054 and later/220V CN KJP00589 and later/230V EUR KGD13135 and later/230V KGE00333 and late/230V CA SLD00411 and later
- iR3530 120V THL01319 and later/120V TW SHK00085 and later/220V CN SHH00829 and later/230V EUR THM01596 and later/230V THN00209 and later
- iR3570 120V SKV61037 and later/120V TW KJU00760 and later/220V CN KJS00928 and later/230V EUR KFW21901 and later/230V KFX02555 and later/230V CA SKT01761 and later
- iR4570 120V SKU23728 and later/120V TW KJX00122 and later/220V CN KJV00690 and later/230V EUR KFQ15439 and later/230V KFR02186 and later/230V CA SKQ01030 and later Field Remedy
When the symptom occurs with the machine without the foregoing serial numbers, replace the vertical path roller.
Kindly rate me !!!!!!!!thank mate.
Posted on Sep 23, 2009
Check the duplex motor that feeds the reg roller shaft - in the front of the duplex unit. I found one that was loose, when I opened the front duplex cover and moved the motor, the screw fell out! The motor gear and drive gear were not touching. Good luck
Posted on Jan 30, 2010
SOURCE: we have a imagerunner 210s.
please to see the claws. they are 5 claws which pluged on exit unit.
if you open the cover exit you will see them.
the shape like as a tigers claw. but more like as triangle.
they are move by spring, you try to moving. what are they work well?
problem usually cause
- the spring was loose or (you can plug or replace the spring)
- the claws have broken or (you replace a new)
- the claws dirty by crust toner. (you can clean up by your finger or your claw)
Posted on May 23, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 29, 2011 | Canon imageRUNNER C3200 Copier
Sep 11, 2010 | Epson Stylus CX3810 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 23, 2010 | Canon imageRUNNER 3225 Black and White...
Mar 12, 2010 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 27, 2010 | Epson Stylus CX9400 Photo Printer
Feb 09, 2010 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 20, 2009 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Mar 16, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 07, 2009 | HP PSC 1510 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 13, 2008 | Canon i350 InkJet Printer
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: