Question about Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I was using the printer and one page seemed to go into the machine crocked and then the rest all did the same.I have note since I bought it that it often grapped extra sheets of paper.I just load two new cartiages,so can it be fixed or should i look for a printer that uses the same cartiages?
This not the problem with cart ,this is the problem rollers ,please these steps
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button. (On the X83, press the Select button.)
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black guide plate, this may work it loose.
Posted on Jan 24, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 02, 2011 | Minolta magicolor 2200 DeskLaser Printer
Jul 22, 2010 | Lexmark X2500 All-In-One Printer
Aug 31, 2009 | HP LaserJet 4L Printer
Jul 09, 2009 | Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8000 Printer
Jul 03, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
Feb 14, 2009 | Epson Stylus Photo R2400 InkJet Printer
Nov 30, 2008 | Canon i950 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 01, 2008 | HP Deskjet 6940 InkJet Printer
Dec 27, 2007 | Ricoh Aficio CL2000N Laser Printer
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!