Question about Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
http://crystalviewtablet.com/uploads/TB4-4-5580_Manual.pdf Here is the manual and it looks like you can go through the settings and there should be an option to reset the unit.
Posted on Apr 28, 2014
• You need to switch off your tablet
• Then press/hold power+volDOWN+home just keep pressing it
• Then it will switch on with a word start in it let go of the buttons you are holding
• You need to click on the VolDown twice so a recovery mode will appear.
• You need to click power so it will restart to recovery mode
• An android image will appear that has a red exclamation mark
• After which you need to hold down power and then press VolUP
• You need to use volume to scroll and press power to select "wipe data/factory reset"
• Then you need to scroll down again and press power to select "yes-erase all user data" This will now start your tablet to reboot Then it will switch off then switch on again.
Posted on Mar 04, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 09, 2015 | CVS/Pharmacy CrystalView XT Android 2.3 7...
Mar 04, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
165 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!