Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Make sure the printer is ON.
2. Open the print-carriage access door by lifting from the front center of the device, until the door locks into place.
The print carriage moves to the far right side of the printer.
3. Wait until the print carriage is idle and silent, and then lightly press down on a print cartridge to release it. If you are replacing the tri-color print cartridge, remove the print cartridge from the slot on the left. If you are replacing the black or photo print cartridge, remove the print cartridge from the slot on the right.
4. Pull the print cartridge toward you out of its slot.
5. If you are removing the black print cartridge in order to install the photo print cartridge, store the black print cartridge in the print cartridge protector. For more information, see Use the print cartridge protector. If you are removing the print cartridge because it is low or out of ink, recycle the print cartridge. The HP Inkjet Supplies Recycling Program is available in many countries/regions, and lets you recycle used print cartridges free of charge.
6. Remove the new print cartridge from its packaging and, being careful to touch only the black plastic, gently remove the plastic tape by using the pink pull tab.
7. Slide the new print cartridge forward into the empty slot. Push the print cartridge forward until it clicks into place.
If the print cartridge you are installing has a white triangle on its label, slide the print cartridge into the slot on the left. The label for the slot is green with a solid white triangle. If the print cartridge you are installing has a white square or a white pentagon on its label, slide the print cartridge into the slot on the right. The label for the slot is black with a solid white square and a solid white pentagon.
8. Close the print-carriage access door.
If you need any technical help on printer then you can reach at http://www.vtechsquad.com/
Posted on Jan 15, 2013
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Cartriges have a shelf life. It's printing in blue either because it has dried up or is out. Different cartriges have different timelines but if you haven't been using the printer often, it could have dried up or is simply out of ink. I would suggest first to try cleaning the head of the cartrige where the ink comes out with alcohol and a Q-tip and then if that doesn't work, buying a new black cartrige.
Posted on Nov 06, 2007
If it can print from the internet, it is working properly. I would disconnect the printer from the computer, uninstall the drivers and reboot twice. Reinstall the drivers and hook up the printer when instructed. Make sure that you select this as the default printer. (unless, of course, you have another as default)
Posted on Jul 24, 2009
i had thed same problem. after hours of trying different options i finally got it to work. i have a hp 3210 that i brought from the usa to irelnad and when i put in irish cartrtidges it said " this printer is cinfigured to use 02 cartridges" Iriss cartridges are 363. so what i done was , while the printer was turned on i held down the " Black" button and the "Color" button at the same time. Keeping them held I powered off the printer , keeping them held until the printer was completely powered off. when i turned the printer back on the region had being reset and it asked me to choose my language and country. chose " Ireland". Now works!!!
Posted on Oct 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 23, 2011 | HP PhotoSmart 7350 InkJet Printer
Sep 07, 2011 | HP PhotoSmart 7960 InkJet Printer
Jan 17, 2011 | HP PhotoSmart 7960 InkJet Printer
Jul 03, 2010 | HP PhotoSmart 7960 InkJet Printer
Nov 20, 2009 | HP PhotoSmart 7960 InkJet Printer
Jun 16, 2009 | HP PhotoSmart 7960 InkJet Printer
Sep 09, 2008 | HP PhotoSmart 7960 InkJet Printer
Jan 17, 2008 | HP PhotoSmart 7960 InkJet Printer
Jun 15, 2007 | HP PhotoSmart 7960 InkJet Printer
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!