Yellow spot started on lower left of screen, gradually progressed over past 2 months to cover upper left quarter and bottom half of screen. When the tv is off of a channel and the blue screen is up the same area appears darker, almost black
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: yellow area on screen
Either burn in or magnetic field interference. I suggest moving any speakers away from the tv. if thats not the case, then find a strong magnet, make sweeping motions across the screen with it but dont touch the screen! Keep doing this until the colors change, then "sweep" them with the magnet into a corner and they will mostly dissapea.......r, sounds complicated but worked for me. can be scary so dont try unless sickly despearate or confident. Hope This helps!
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The set if projection which model here is, has arced and now each of the three picture tubes used has a tiny permanent burn mark on its screen.
That is what you are seeing, the set uses three picture tubes with screens like the old tv sets===the coating has been burnt in each, want to prove it, remove rear cover and cover any one of the three lens and that mark on one tube will go a way.
Thanks for using FixYa. You can set the time on your accurist watch by following this procedure--
1. Push the bottom right hand button until the mode hand indicator points to TME. 2. Press and hold the upper left button for three seconds. The hour and minute hand will retract to the 12 O’clock position. 3. Select the time zone on the digital display by pressing the upper right button or the lower left button. 4. Pull the bottom right button out one click. The bottom part of the digital display will start flashing. Press the bottom left button to adjust for daylight saving time. 5. Press the upper right button. You will see the seconds flashing on the lower half of the digital display. Press the lower left button to reset the seconds to 00. 6. Press the upper right button. You will see the minutes flashing. Press the lower left button to set the minutes to your current time. 7. Press the upper right button. You will see the hours flashing. Press the lower left button to set the hours to your current time. 8. Press the upper right button. You will see 12H or 24H flashing. Press the lower left button to switch between 12 hour and 24 hour. 9. Push the lower right button back in. SET THE CALENDAR--
1. Push the bottom right hand button until the mode hand indicator points to CAL. 2. Press and hold the upper left button for three seconds. The hour and minute hand will retract to the 12 O’clock position. 3. Select the time zone on the digital display by pressing the upper right button or the lower left button. 4. Pull the bottom right button out one click. You will see the month flashing on the digital display. Press the lower left button to change the month. 5. Press the upper right button and the date will begin flashing. Press the lower left button to change the date. 6. Press the upper right button. You will see the year flashing. Press the lower left button to change the year. 7. Push the lower right button back in.
Please do accept the solution if the issue is resolved or else revert for further assistance.
Grand Am 3.1 liters
Negative battery cable.
Air bag fuse.
Lower left insulator panel (3) screws.
Disconnect 2-way yellow SIR connectors (2).
Upper and lower steering column trim cover.
Turn lock cylinder to run position.
Push against locking button on back side of bearing and housing assembly and remove lock cylinder.
Lock cylinder to housing assembly. CAUTION : Rotate the lock cylinder to the "RUN" position. Depress the lock cylinder button. Gently push the lock cylinder into place while rotating the key approximately 5°in the counter-clockwise direction.
Upper and lower column cover (3) Torx(R) screws.
Connect 2-way yellow SIR connections (2).
Lower left insulator panel (3) screws.
Air bag fuse.
Negative battery cable.
It could be a cob web inside the tv or something laying on one of the guns, like a dead bug. If it's a cob web, you should be able to move the tv a little side to side and see it change from the moving air current. I would remove the back and vacuum off the lenses of the guns and look for cob webs. It's safe to touch and clean the lenses, just don't touch any electronics.If this doesn't fix it, it's probably fluid starting to cloud up in the guns or IC chip problems.
There is a device that can be used to correct your concerns. Symptoms can be correct by EE PROM CORRECTION TOOL: LSUQ0100. Instructions included. Try calling 1-800-458-6053. It's under $100.00 and takes about 1 hour from start to finish.
Good Luck, big IRISH.
Solution taken from "Handbook for Huskylock Sewing Machine Models 1001L/1000L/1000"
1. Raise the presser foot by using presser foot lever. When the presser foot is raised, the two thread tension discs in the thread tension control panel are released so that thread passes freely between them. Otherwise thread tension may not be correct.
Important! When threading the needle, always be sure to lift the presser foot lever, and also take care to thread in the proper order.
Threading order: 1. Upper looper thread (green) 2. Lower looper thread (blue) 3. Double chain stitch looper thread (purple) in case of 5 thread stitch or double chain stitch 4. Right needle thread (red) 5. Left needle thread or double chain needle thread (yellow)
Caution! Because the left thread tension dial (yellow) is used for either the left needle or the double chain stitch needle, these needles will never be used at the same time.
Upper looper (green) sequence: 1. Thread holder (silver triangle openings attached to thread holder stand) 2. Thread guide (flat silver clips just behind thread tension disc) 3. Thread tension disc (circular knobs with numbers for tension setting) 4. Pull thread around upper looper guide and upper looper 5. Pull thread into hole of upper looper
Lower looper (blue) Repeat 1, 2, 3. 4. Pull thread around guide (see color coded chart inside front serger cover).
Easy threading mechanism (for lower looper) 1. Pull out the lower looper threading lever 2. Thread the lower looper and position the thread on hook of the lower looper threading lever. 3. Push the lower looper threading lever back to its basic position while holding the end of the thread.
Caution: When returning the lower looper threading lever, always make sure that the two blue triangle marks (directional arrows) meet each other.
Right needle thread (red) Left needle thread (yellow) Important: Thread the needles after threading of lower looper and upper looper. First raise the presser foot lever, and then thread the needle threads in order shown in color coded thread guide.
As long as your convergence adjust properly the board has nothing to do with the new symptoms,yellow spots are associated with the blue picture tube,you can check for dirt on the face of the tube,you can check if the spots move like water when you move the unit to see if is short in fluid,be careful when checking with the back removed.You can cover the face of each tube to see if the spots are in the other colors.Let Us know if you need more help.