It will play songs from CD's just fine. However, when I try to burn a CD, it won't write. My Windows Media Player will tell me that the burn is complete, but the CD is blank. I've tried cleaning the writer, checking for viruses, and making more space on my computer. I don't want to buy an external drive, but I don't know what else to do! Any suggestions?
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The CRX880A is a cd writer and DVD reader it doesn't record dvd only plays them Hope this answers all your questions Please remember to Rate/vote for any solution that helps you out. Thanks for using Fixya.
Burning a Data cd on dvd on windows 7 is very easy and simple using Windows media player....
just follow the steps given below:
1) Click on the Start button
2) Click on All programs
3) Go to Windows Media player
4) Once the player is open look for the Player library and click on the Burn Tab There.
5) Once the Burn options are opened click on Data DVD or CD
6) Insert a blank cd into your cd-rom.....make sure the type of cd you are inserting is same as the option you select for burning.
7) if in case auto play box opens then close it
8) In order to make it easier, prior to starting the procedure of burning a dvd or a cd make a folder on the desktop which includes the data or the songs that you want to burn in......it makes it easier to locate a single folder rather than to search individually for an item.
9) Drag the songs you want to burn right into the middle of the player library's list pane which lies on its right side
10) for removing a certain song, right click and select remove from list
11) after your'e done with the selection, just click on the START BURN button
12)It takes a little time to burn a data disc. Make a note that data DVD is not as same as DVD video disc.
That's it and you get a whole set of songs into your cd just within a few minutes.........so get goin.!!!
1. Your laptop cd/dvd drive have what capability:
- cd writer = only burn cd
- cd writer/dvd reader(combo) = still only burn cd
- dvd writer = can burn cd, dvd single layer(4GB)
- dvd DL writer = can burn cd and dvd single 4GB and dual layer 8GB.
Other than those, is not possible.
2. Must have burn apps named:
- Alcohol 120%
- other. search internet.
If you have them then using the apps to burn, just read the manual.
Koam114 is in Korean. I don't understand :)
But If you want songs from website, you should download it first.
Unless the site is giving you a step by step how to burn songs directly to your cd/dvd.
Once downloaded, would be easier to burn to cd/dvd.
media player needs configuring,select all file types.reason it wont find songs previosly burned is probably because burned as compilation and not finalised.you can download a player called VLC (for free)it will play any file type a lot of which media player cant.whatever media you have it'll play